Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2539

Crafted Negro set if you're on a budget

K thnaks also whats the best weapon for rod and talis?

Going Negro over Saiki doesn't really make it any cheaper, since the affixing is the bulk of the cost, and that's the same regardless of what unit it is. The only big difference in the two is the difficulty of obtaining them if you don't have 11* unit passes.
    If you want 13* weapons for Ice+Light, I personally use, for Rods:
    Light Austere Sorcerer (since you don't want Austere, maybe Ares, since Ra-Grants, as well as Il-Grants on WBed weakpoints, is amazing at building PB meter)
    Ice Shallist with mid-range potential (this will be a long grind, too, though, depending on your luck)
    ...and for Talis:
    Ice Ideal Aile (another long grind LOL)
    Light Bekrew Sabathka (aka skull talis; for when PP-efficiency is desired, for things like TD)
    Light Nemesis Symbol (still slowly working on getting this to max element before I use this, myself, but it's not high priority)

A light Talis is definitely the lowest priority of the 4, followed by an ice Rod. IMO, the priority of acquiring Rods/Talises of Ice/Light should go Light Rod >= Ice Talis > Ice Rod > Light Talis

If you don't want to hunt for 13*, then the Maihime Kaougi Talis is good for ice, since you'll pretty much only Il-Barta on an ice Talis, and Nox Lipher-NT is really strong for a 12*, almost matching the damage of some of the lower tier 13* (even beating out some of the bottom tier 13* Rods).
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Any tips on using gibarta with talis? I find hitting mobs with gibarta a lot more difficult than with safoie.

Gibarta off a talis will cast in the direction your character is facing. So turn around if the mob passed by your talis and are gunning for you. They will never see it coming since even their instinct scream "never turn your back to your enemy".

If you're casting zondeel before hand, just use Rabarta.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

cant say i approve of ice light 1st tree but if you had to

Rod: Austere light rod (and use it as a pseudo rainbow rod) but since you dont want to do austere Ray rod when it comes out would be next best thing assuming compounds work fine on it otherwise rod light choices: ares, ray(when it comes out), revolucio light rods and just off ele them for ice (it wont matter too much on gibarta rabarta barta)

talis: ice maihime cause c mode sucks and illbarta is what you will mostly use on an ice talis anyway. light austere talis but since ur not getting that... light: ray (once again when it comes out) revolucio, ares, i guess skulls "ok" but meh itsbetter as an illzonde stick (also revo, ray, ares hit pretty hard off ele too both rod and talis)

speaking of the ray series they come out on the 22nd so if you dont mind waiting on ray weps then those are the obvious next best choice to get (also on austere itself pd will become common again so caligula probably wont be so bad if u wanted to snag austere at some point)

He should affix Ultimate Buster in the Mahime 12* talis too.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I haven't played since right before episode 4 came out. So I have a few questions. I'm playing a standard fire/light/dark have a 30 light Austere rod and before I took a break I was planning on getting 180 ares stones for a 60 fire Ares Talis, using my Austere rod for bosses(ragrants) and fire Ares for mostly mobbing. While eventually getting more Ares weapons for other elements, etc.

Now there's a bunch of other 13* and not sure what Collection files weapons to get. Like I said I thought I had Light and Fire covered not sure if those are still good and which new 13* elements I should get. Should I still go for the fire ares talis? Now that tokyo is out, Should I rush for a wind element weapon? Is the Elysion wand still viable for wind elements?

Also I've seen that a lot of force players have a 60 fire Austere Rod, is it still mostly up to personal preference when choosing Rod vs Talis?

thanks

Fire Talis is really useful. You could get the Ares Talis for fire, but if the values for the Ray potential that's been spreading around is true, then Ray Talis will outclass Ares Talis in every way, sadly enough for Ares.
    If you want a wind weapon, do the Quotz Laura (Rod) collection file, as its potential works well with wind since wind is pretty PP-efficient. And Quotz Laura will be wind by default, too, so no need to buy an element changer. Innocent Form with Sa-Zan and (windslicer) Na-Zan is still really good. That being said, Elysion itself is super old news. If you want a weapon with its potential, get the Angely Misty, a 12* Rod with the same potential as Elysion.

And a good Force will use both Rods and Talis, depending on the situation and the element at hand, so you shouldn't just pick one of the two weapon types and only use that type.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Which would be better, PP Convert Lv.10, or PP Convert Lv.6 to accommodate a maxed Perfect Keeper ring?