Page 161 of 254 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Get austere talis light (and optionally ideal talis light, for boss) and you'll have the most powerful ragrants in the world yet. lol.

Get austere rod fire, and optionally light for barantsion (even though I'd prefer Ideal ice since it's for boss + full/last hit Ilbarta anyway). Well, at minimum, having Ares rod fire is good enough.

No idea how to get 13* outside collection files? Just get Rays lol. Honestly I haven't get them for Fo/Te (nor I intend to cause I already have the above) so no idea on those, maybe someone else who already have them can recommend.

Edit: Oops forgot. Get Orbit Talis. Doesn't have to max the element, just get the potent 1 lv 3 (+30). I only put buff techs in there anyway. But it's fine if you want to max it, but my reason is as silly as having my eyes get hurt by el 20 on my palette.
    I don't know what these items are. Sorry I'm brand new to ep3/4 and coming back from a long break. What is orbit, austere, and skull? How do I get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    In Ponthi's solo PD he used Skull Talis for Ragrants.

Is it better DPS in the long run than Austere?
    Oops sorry miss that. Skull Talis is good too. I use it to build my Ilbarta and dashing, and yes it's good in a long run, if you can manage your PP well.

Too many to mention everything else. Queen Vera, Boots of Serafi (or that other 12* staff with same potent, but I prefer the boots).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I use both Light Skull and Light Austere and can safely say that Skull overall does more DPS than Austere does.

With 180 PP, I can fire 10 Ragrants consecutively with Skull whereas with Austere I can fire only 6. Skull's Ragrants isn't that much weaker neither. Austere will out DPS Skull during PPC though.

It kinda makes me regret getting an Austere Talis at all, now I only use it for my friend partner.
    Not going to give my Austere Talis to friend partner if I can Ragrants a group of XH goldrahda in TD with a single Zondeel before it breaks, thanks to that talis.

Skull's Ragrants is weaker for sure, but balancing with PP, it does give better total damage in the long run.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 3, 2016 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I don't know what these items are. Sorry I'm brand new to ep3/4 and coming back from a long break. What is orbit, austere, and skull? How do I get them?
    Orbit and Austere are both from Zieg (or if you're lucky, TD4 drops for Orbit and PD drops for Austere or its fodder, Invader). You can find the requirements when you check his shop.

You can get skull talis by trading it 200 chandora stones from Pyroxene Shop if I recall, for el 15 ice skull talis (and other skull weapons), or luck from that XH kuron boss. But you can collect the stones by dealing with Hans CO for Kuron. 2 COs, 3 stones each, 6 stones a day, per character.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jul 3, 2016 at 12:16 PM.

Not going to give my Austere Talis to friend partner if I can Ragrants a group of XH goldrahda in TD with a single Zondeel before it breaks, thanks to that talis.

Skull's Ragrants is weaker for sure, but balancing with PP, it does give better total damage in the long run.
    I think you're confusing friend partner with support partner, there's no way I would give my Austere to that twerp.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I think you're confusing friend partner with support partner, there's no way I would give my Austere to that twerp.
    Oh geez lol.

What about the ray talis at lv3 potential since it has both PP reduction and damage increase? It sounds like a good balance of everything but would that make it bad because it is just a little bit of everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    What about the ray talis at lv3 potential since it has both PP reduction and damage increase? It sounds like a good balance of everything but would that make it bad because it is just a little bit of everything?
    If you have no 13* yet, anything that is Ares and above is good enough. But you do need to get others like skull and orbit cause they have their own functionality.

If you have no 13* yet, anything that is Ares and above is good enough. But you do need to get others like skull and orbit cause they have their own functionality.
    skull is not nearly as necessary as orbit by any means. its nice to have for ilzonde, but so are a bunch of other, shoppable weapons as well.

as for using it for damage, it depends on your inherent pp regen at the time. if you're soloing pd for example, skull can be nice but it is rather unnecessary with arks lv 3 buff regen. the extra dmg from austere is huge over skull.

So I cast ragrants from talis for AOEing a lot(with zondeel) and I am working on the stupid hans C/O's for skull talis slowly.
    I also have a light element nox rod(ノクスリフェル-NT) I've been grinding up and affixing. I use it for nagrants bursting on bosses and bossing mostly. I also have the nox talis for dark(ノクスクリーグ-NT).
    Austere seems very far away, and I actually don't know how to get ares.

What can I get for a fire talis if I use skull for light? I use fire a bit, and ice. There's some 12 star ice talis from PSOES only, I guess that ones ok to get?

Not sure what rod to get for fire, I only use foie(Should I be using rafoie?) on PSE bursts with 1-2 people and low density mobbing, otherwise I use gifoie with talis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    So I cast ragrants from talis for AOEing a lot(with zondeel) and I am working on the stupid hans C/O's for skull talis slowly.
    I also have a light element nox rod(ノクスリフェル-NT) I've been grinding up and affixing. I use it for nagrants bursting on bosses and bossing mostly. I also have the nox talis for dark(ノクスクリーグ-NT).
    Austere seems very far away, and I actually don't know how to get ares.

What can I get for a fire talis if I use skull for light? I use fire a bit, and ice. There's some 12 star ice talis from PSOES only, I guess that ones ok to get?

Not sure what rod to get for fire, I only use foie(Should I be using rafoie?) on PSE bursts with 1-2 people and low density mobbing, otherwise I use gifoie with talis.
    Ares at this point is outdated and farming it is currently impossible because UQs are dead. You could get the Ray series for both Talis and Rod from collection files since they're pretty easy to work towards and their potential gives both damage and PP cost reduction which is pretty good for sustaining your PP burning fire techs.

I only use Foie to skim enemies near Baizes or when my PP is low and my recovery skills are on cooldown. Rafoie is more costly, but it instantly explodes a target on cast and does more damage than a Foie when you aren't skimming enemies. It's incredible range means you can pretty much kill anything without having to move close to enemies to Foie, which is detrimental to your bursts since that can lead to enemies spawning further from your party members.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te