Page 181 of 254 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    What's wrong with my character? It seems like some T-atk multipler went broken from the start...
    Uhhh, are you sure that is your tree for FoBr? Your Force tree is ok, but lots of ...questionable choices on your Braver tree. Average stance instead of Weak Stance, maxed out Average critical, maxed Aptitude up 2, maxed out step, no points in rapid up and so on.
    Not to mention FoBr relies on matching elemental weakness as opposed to just picking whichever is strong on your tree (usually fire)

If you really want to make FoBr work, I'd suggest getting a separate Braver tree from the one you use for katana braver main. If you dont want to spend on a tree, I suggest rolling FoTe instead and getting all relevant skills
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I'll be the one guy maining the rod with Fo/Br that everyone hates :v
    but seriously I am curious how the 2017 xie rod does with the L / Rod Shoot A Mode ring and a Freeze Ignition ice tree build is; even though it would not be too easy to use in an MPA setting since stuff that can be frozen can just die really easy anyway

oh also Attack Advance does not work with Rod Shoot if that is what you were looking for in /br, since the shot is like Doublesaber Whirlwinds, wand explosions, photon blades, and anything else like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    but seriously I am curious how the 2017 xie rod does with the L / Rod Shoot A Mode ring and a Freeze Ignition ice tree build is; even though it would not be too easy to use in an MPA setting since stuff that can be frozen can just die really easy anyway

oh also Attack Advance does not work with Rod Shoot if that is what you were looking for in /br, since the shot is like Doublesaber Whirlwinds, wand explosions, photon blades, and anything else like that.
    Well thats a disappointment and has killed my enthusiasm :c
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Not to mention FoBr relies on matching elemental weakness as opposed to just picking whichever is strong on your tree (usually fire)
    That's actually half true, FO/BR gets roughly the same damage when attacking within mastery but off element with average stance, as opposed to attacking on element weakness with weak stance, but off mastery. Also, if the enemy has a natural weak point, attacking it with weak stance within your mastery will always net you more damage than matching element, So you'll actually attack within your mastery most of the time because of the reasons mentioned above, and also because of the extra skills some masteries offer you (S Charge for Fire, PP save for Lightning). The only exceptions in most cases are Ilbarta, Ragrants and Zan (if you can keep the boomerangs flying), just because their sheer power can outclass what your mastery offers

This requires you to get both stances, but with all the points at your disposal, you can easily max average + weak, barring critical (which frankly isn't that useful for FO anyway) + take all the relevant bow skills and still have a few points to spare.

Also I'd avise against Fire FO/BR, since FO/BR main weakness is PP management, and Fire is an awful PP drain as well, so while your damage per tech will be superior, you'll lose damage at the end because of all the down time you get. Conversely, Ice and Lighting both are really easy on your PP (barring Ilbarta) so you can mostly deal with the PP issue with good equip and some common sense.

At this point, as you've said, it's far better to roll with FO/TE fire/light/dark if you want to be able to spam fire techs at will !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jan 18, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

Is the Las Vegas rod even worth getting If I already have 3 of em atm? And does rod shoot from skill tree, shoot projectile from Vegas rod stack? Or should I go straight Straight atm.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Is the Las Vegas rod even worth getting If I already have 3 of em atm? And does rod shoot from skill tree, shoot projectile from Vegas rod stack? Or should I go straight Straight atm.
    The latent and rod shoot both deal damage, but the rod does nothing for your techs, which are the main purpose of using a rod in the first place. MAYBE use one for PP recovery while doing your dailies or something, but I wouldn't go all out on it.

I tested Eternal Psycho Drive VS Austere Talis Ragrants damage
    Eternal Psycho Drive
    Austere Talis

Talis master race
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

One rod > 6 Talis

Also the fact its a talis gives it a 20% damage buff from the Fo tree anyway so its sorta an unfair comparison lmao.

I'll take your eternal psycho drive any day though <3
    Spoiler!

get your own rod!

or get 6 guaranteed talis from CF

talis master race
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom