Page 54 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104154 ... LastLast

megid has nice AoE to it imo

why not sazan spam with ely/seraf instead, then you can go all the way down on pp

lightning might be okay too
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Actually without pp reduction potentials, and level 10 pp convert, and 10 pp restore, and cast time reduced il zonde craft, I slowly run out of PP until I have to hold the charge for a bit to get it back up.
    It just hit me that you don't have Bolt Tech PP Save included in this. No wonder you're running out of PP so fast for Il-Zonde travel, even with PP Convert. BTPPS by far cuts the most out of the cost than anything else, so yeah...
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Hello, I'm new and I want to be a damage dealer / support, basically Fo / Te.

Currently Im level like 7 or so, and I only have 3 points on the "Technique Up 1" becaus I need it for my elemental masteries.

What build should I go for? I was thinking on Fire / Light, but not quite sure.

You've got the damage alright going for Fo/Te and good support with the tech known as Zondeel. Although, you should let the Te mains do the buffing since some skills are limited to being main class only. You can let them buff and then extend duration with your weaker buffs too, so there's that.

Fire/Light can work out fine, but consider Fire/Dark too.
    Fire is pretty much at the top for killing small fries
    Dark has got bossing covered with Gimegid + Namegid.
    Light has close ranged bossing with Ragrants, and okay mid-long ranged bossing with Ilgrants.
    Both fire and dark masteries will increase the compound tech called Fomelgion that is solid for killing both small fries and bosses. Much less bosses though, since you'll have to build up for it by using multi-hitting attacks.
    Also, you'll have to get to level 70 in order to even access Fomelgion. You may ignore Fomelgion for now, I guess, but it's something to look forward to.

Hell, you can actually even go Fire/Light+Dark if you wanted to. You can get 2 different elements for Te capped without making a ruined skilled tree. I can't really say the same thing for Fo getting 2 different elements capped, though.
    Here's an example if you wanted one for a Fire/Light+Dark:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...0jdoIb0000000j

I'm honestly going to recommend a Fire/Light+Dark build if you're not going to buy extra skill trees.

I won't ut any, and I can't open your link

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    It just hit me that you don't have Bolt Tech PP Save included in this. No wonder you're running out of PP so fast for Il-Zonde travel, even with PP Convert. BTPPS by far cuts the most out of the cost than anything else, so yeah...
    oh yeah when I'm on a lightning tree it never runs out, but that's one tree and it really isn't all that useful anywhere.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Adrizord View Post
    Hello, I'm new and I want to be a damage dealer / support, basically Fo / Te.

Currently Im level like 7 or so, and I only have 3 points on the "Technique Up 1" becaus I need it for my elemental masteries.

What build should I go for? I was thinking on Fire / Light, but not quite sure.
    the most important thing to know when you going force is - are you ready to pay real money to unlock more skill trees?

for casual low level playing default skill tree is fine, but later you will realize its not enough, you must spend real money to be effective, unlike some others classes who are fine with just 1, 2 at most

Yeah, the skill simulator has gone down a couple of hours after I posted that link. For now, just match icons with the JP simulator instead.

http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simula...o2.5pE.5J0.6*0

I decided to (finally) start on a tech based class after I got really tired of using Ra/anything and Gu/anything which I had run for like forever. Seeing that the new compound tech is coming in just a couple of days, I am quite interested in going for a Ice/Light build, since I really liked Ilgrants, Concentrated Ragrants, and Elysion boosted Nabarta and Ilbarta; (and never actually liked Megid based techs)

Here is the (very generic) tree which I have planned, but I have 9 SP leftover on FO tree (picked up Normal Tech Adv for Elysion) and 28 SP leftover on TE tree, which I'm not quite sure how to spend.

I'm looking for advices if it would be better to spend the 28 TE SP into a 3rd element or into wand gear related skills for better crowd control since Ice and Light tech are quite poor at that. Also, I'm wondering if it is a good idea to pick up Ice and Light boosting Talises because I find that their techs are usually very hard to aim from a talis.
    Last edited by escarlata; Jul 28, 2015 at 08:37 AM.

Wand Whacking Addict

I'd recommend getting a 3rd element over getting the wand gear skills, as without a proper melee subclass wand smacks and explosions aren't very powerful, you'd be better off popping a zondeel and casting an AoE tech like gigrants or rabarta.

On that note, investing two points in wand gear and wand lovers gives you access to a casting weapon with a normal step, which I find to be superior to mirage escape when it comes to getting out of a zondeel before the mobs kill you then hitting them with a tech. But that's just my preference. (Or you could forgo this option and just pick up a talis, zondeel from a safe distance lol).

As for leftover SP just dump whatever points you have left into wind masteries, to make your zanverses stronger (or if you chose wind as a 3rd element, just dump them into TAtt up).
    Last edited by ZynischQ; Jul 28, 2015 at 08:40 AM.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55