Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 5-6 Slot Units (Alter Arma/Returner III-V)

I am currently looking to see if there are any players that are working on this combination of fodder units or one of the two mentioned, whenever I view the Visiphone on Ships 2 and 10, I see nothing for 5 slots and higher...I typically never see anything above 3 slots for either alone period!

is there even Returner V ingame?

also there is a reason why alter and returner above 4s are rare
    and i only seen once long time ago in visiphone, a random 5 slot unit with Returner III and its 100 mill in price.

I've seen Returner IV in the visiphone, so I'm assuming Returner V is already out as well, I imagined slightly higher slotted alter arma items would not have been too difficult to come across while using items like Monkey King Bar through XQ's these days etc., but it's all just seeming a tad unfortunate currently. :/

Price would be whatever the person that makes it wants for it but very little material is available to try to create it so I'd suggest aiming for modulator instead. 5s units can be made for around 20-30mill a try/piece.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

You are certainly right about the price being left to the maker Modulator also is more common as you stated, however, not what I'm after! xD

i have impression that more populate block tend to have more stock on unusual affix fodder to sell.

you may try asking people that play on ship 1 or 6 for those kind of fodder and see if there are dedicated fodder affixer there that sell tons of them

but i doubt you'l find many on ship 2.

alter affix and returner do have advantages on its hp/pp stat its offer, its pity almost none sell it on high slotted unit here on ship2 where i play, making it ridiculously expensive.

majority player on my ship prefer single focused stat affix like modulator.

XQ abilities on units go for 2 mil at 3s.
    5-6s with them could already be 7-10 mil.
    And ontop you want ability that is even rarer (by a good margin).

At the moment there is nothing with Returner IV or V even in the shop so I'd say 50-100mil per fodder should be expected.

Meseta is not a problem, simply finding the combination is however, the highest Returner I've seen is IV on Ship 10, it's posted on the terminal -from time to time-, so I understand this will be costly! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    At the moment there is nothing with Returner IV or V even in the shop so I'd say 50-100mil per fodder should be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniette View Post
    Meseta is not a problem
    Oh. We have another billionare.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Oh. We have another billionare.
    Absolutely! ...not that it's something to publicly state...