Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Breaking parts can delay his gate breaking move.
    As previously stated, the vast majority of his parts were broken for our MPA. The only ones not broken were the very tippy-top heads. Not even sure if they are breakable.

Like I said, we were kicking ass as far as I could tell. It's just like he decided to Rage Quit the whole EQ when we got to the end.

Hopefully the cannon suggestion will help next time.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    But you can use it before you get PP regen. And it still benefits if you have Snatch JA. If you really want to use Hatou to full effect, you have to use one of the side platforms, but on the sides, you are more prone to falling off.
    Side platform? I like to screenshot in such case.

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Alright, so Cannons for the Visage Sphere trial.. got it.
    Anything I can do about him instantly breaking [healthy]Gates?
    I use hatou cause someone wb for me or suicide charge with asagari. They deal only 4xx damage. Otherwise RA is the preferer to kill them though.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    Typical Murican mentality. Truth hurt ehh?
    I think you're confusing "shitty American" players with shitty snot-nosed 13 years running on CoD, CS:GO, and MW. Oh and battlefield.

new unit drop (probably from magatsu)

Spoiler!

*pic takken from mmoloda
    http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image.php?id=49270

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    As previously stated, the vast majority of his parts were broken for our MPA. The only ones not broken were the very tippy-top heads. Not even sure if they are breakable.

Like I said, we were kicking ass as far as I could tell. It's just like he decided to Rage Quit the whole EQ when we got to the end.

Hopefully the cannon suggestion will help next time.
    His favorite move is still the palm charge attack. Whether final gate or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I think you're confusing "shitty American" players with shitty snot-nosed 13 years running on CoD, CS:GO, and MW. Oh and battlefield.
    Take alot of you time for such simply explaining would you?

also found this at pso2uploader, this might help people fight magatsu.

Last edited by Alma; Dec 17, 2014 at 07:57 AM.

I presume that's some kind of priority list for breaking its parts that's ideal for killing it quickly and slowing it down as much as possible?

I guess it would probably be best to break every single face to get as much points as possible before actually focusing on attacking the exposed weak points, in any case.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Dec 17, 2014 at 08:03 AM.

let's me know when they have walkthrough guide

Looks like I have nothing useful to add, since I didnt really know what was going on. First time failed. Second time we killed him right before the final gate. I noticed the second time there were platforms by his cores to stand on. First time no platforms.

The middle core and on his shoulders seem to take about 40% more damage then the line of heads at the top. Turrets were dealing 1100 to him on those cores and 800 on the top heads. But later for some reason the middle cores started only taking 800 damage.

I feel like I should practice my twin daggers to use on this guy, its so easy to fall off or get knocked off the platforms or sometimes you miss them when jumping.

Also, sometimes he will smash Arks ships at you.

All-class jet boots are extremely useful in this eq to navigate around the place and to land on Magatsu's mask platforms since both jumps are very high with the blessing. I'd recommend everyone to bring one along if you can like mirage weaponry/techs to Luther and they're rather cheap to repeatedly extend to lvl 1.