Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    So SH Magatsu is actually great with a premade MPA if you abuse Chain Vol Graptor. Break his knees, then open his stomach, keep attacking until the weak point turns black, but then instead of moving on to the shoulders reapply WB to the stomach and chain. You can finish him in under a minute which translates to about 15 SH runs plus 1 XH run if you don't mess up. With the current 100 EXP/RDR boost plus 75/250 boosters this takes you from level 70 to nearly level 73, and nets you between 30 to 50 cubes (variance is large because so much crap drops).
    Lets make an mpa that everyone abuses chain volgraptor somewhere, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    So SH Magatsu is actually great with a premade MPA if you abuse Chain Vol Graptor. Break his knees, then open his stomach, keep attacking until the weak point turns black, but then instead of moving on to the shoulders reapply WB to the stomach and chain. You can finish him in under a minute which translates to about 15 SH runs plus 1 XH run if you don't mess up. With the current 100 EXP/RDR boost plus 75/250 boosters this takes you from level 70 to nearly level 73, and nets you between 30 to 50 cubes (variance is large because so much crap drops).
    Hey guess what I have some land in Arizona with an amazing view of the beach! All you need to do is send me some $ and...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Hey guess what I have some land in Arizona with an amazing view of the beach! All you need to do is send me some $ and...
    Well I can confirm Chain Banish still double dips. Only question is the logistics.