Default Ranged armor question

Recently got a Saiki set and wondering what abilities I should affix for Ra. Going for 3 so definitely gonna get Siorg soul and Shoot III but divided on Saint Fever vs Spirita III. Also not sure if I should extend the units with the new bonuses that came out last patch.

+4PP is better than +10ratk/+2PP, 'cuz you get to use more PAs

I would go with 10 ratk/2pp honestly. I don't think there'll be many if any situations you're 2 pp short of using a PA.

They're both quite easy to affix, why not both?

I made some ranged units recently, Tian rear/arm fixed with Anga/Shoot3/Spirita3/St. Fever for 60 ratk 10 pp, crafted for 10 pp, 10pp & 90 r-atk set bonus, and a white tail that comes with 10 pp already with Siorg, flict arma, shoot 3 ability 3 for 100 ratk & 50 hp (and 1 pp from siorg). 310 r-atk, 50 hp, 61 pp.

4-slot units are not anywhere near as much of a chore as they used to be. If you want PP, Anga soul is nice, only 10 attack lower than old pp souls, and gives an affix bonus to Vinculum. Anga/Vinc gives a nice 40/all base to make the units reusable as another class even if you're focusing on Ranger. Saint fever and spirita 3 gives each unit 10 pp in affixes, which gives you a healthy & hearty 155 with set bonus... and with shoot 3 in a fifth slot you're looking at 80 r-atk each plus 60 from set bonus so a nice round 300 total r-atk boost.

All that without buying someone else's AC booster item and going for 6-slot.