Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 344142434445 LastLast

Bumping because apparently EN people don't know how to beat Magatsu Sai.
    We keep seeing people busting out photon cannon after a Magatsu has died, ie. NO TARGET.
    That's if anyone even uses a photon cannon at all. Because that's a real rarity.
    People ignore WB placement, and others overwrite good WBs with WBs in the middle of nowhere.
    Lots of EN people keep shooting missiles during the anti-ranged Magatsu too.

I know it's boost week, but I and a few other friends saw a lot of this shit happening over the past few weeks too.

I recently talked to an old friend who said they hadn't seen Magatsu Sai this entire time up until I did a run with them.
    Apparently, they had never been in a Magatsu EQ that won. That person has been playing on and off since alpha or something.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 19, 2016 at 12:04 AM.

I don't think even Ship 2 Pub/pug is that bad unable to kill Sai. Sure if there's like a bug with Maggy making Sega taking the EQ down for a few weeks, it could happen but usually, it's a smooth run.

Freemium blocks suffer this constantly. Usually you restart with like minded individuals to actually complete a Sai run, in my case.

I've been in a lot of SH and XH runs where people failed to kill Sai.
    It's mostly EN players who don't seem to know what to do.
    As soon as I get a JP group it's not a problem.

Are the radio operator messages about the ranged/melee resistances not translated?
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 19, 2016 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I've been in a lot of SH and XH runs where people failed to kill Sai.
    It's mostly EN players who don't seem to know what to do.
    As soon as I get a JP group it's not a problem.

Are the radio operator messages about the ranged/melee resistances not translated?
    On my end, the messages are not translated. If this is the case for most EN players using Tweaker, then there's your answer. Most EN pugs fail at Magatsu because I am assuming there is a lack of knowledge. I have to tell the few people I do party with what to do if I keep seeing them screw up.

I heard breaking Magatsu's platform faces increases drops, is that true? Does breaking any parts increase drops?

As true as full breaking elder or luther guarantees a 13*

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I heard breaking Magatsu's platform faces increases drops, is that true? Does breaking any parts increase drops?
    No, it just stun maga thus gives you more time to go HAM. It's somewhat better than belly rush for pug runs

Thanks. Was thinking it's a load of bull when I heard it, coming from a team that apparently never done a belly only run before and were surprised that melee dps rises from that.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    On my end, the messages are not translated. If this is the case for most EN players using Tweaker, then there's your answer. Most EN pugs fail at Magatsu because I am assuming there is a lack of knowledge. I have to tell the few people I do party with what to do if I keep seeing them screw up.
    Thanks. Well, that's probably the problem then.

When I first tried it, I didn't know either because I just ignore the radio operator.
    It's really quite vague.