Default PSO2 Issue: Sound Crackling/Static

I've had this issue ever since I downloaded PSO2 on my new laptop. It's situational, but always happens under the same circumstances. Usually, when there's alot going on in a small area, the sound will come out distorted and slow, crackling loudly. It happens most often in Ultimate Quests, the Desert and Volcano Cave EQs and especially the Darker Nest EQ, also happening somewhat lightly on Falz Luther. I have tried everything to fix this. All my Sound/Video/BIOS drivers are up-to-date and changing the audio output doesn't work, although it does seem to help a bit. I've also turned off all sound enhancements.

Strangely though, when it occurs, it DOES NOT effect the rest of my computer, so the game itself has to be at least slightly to blame. I've run file checks on the game for old/missing files and it never works. If there's any help you guys have for me, that'd be great.

Also my sound card is Realtek HD.

Update: My brother says it's likely a Latency issue. He mentioned a setting on my sound card or something that can be modified, but didn't know how. Does anyone here know?
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Dec 22, 2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!