Page 74 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast

^lol
    but yea, I'd recommend Ray Rifle , if you can catch up to the scheduled PD EQ constantly too. But, you need at least 3 copies of the same rifle, because of....(read below)

Extra about the rifle: You also need to make it max element to make it strong. As for Red Rifle (and any other 12* and below), max element is 50, so aim for that. I'd recommend 50 Light element on the Red Rifle.

13* weapon has 60 element max btw.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^lol
    but yea, I'd recommend Ray Rifle , if you can catch up to the scheduled PD EQ constantly too. But, you need at least 3 copies of the same rifle, because of....(read below)
    eh 3 copy?
    of different element?

Quote Originally Posted by shiori~ View Post
    eh 3 copy?
    of different element?
    Same element. Ray Rifle is at 20 Light by default if you get it from Collect File; you want three so you can combine them into one Rifle to get a 60 Light Ray Rifle.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Just found about Silva and her reward for doing her Client Orders (13* Astral Riser - NT) and I'm wondering if it's better than my current AR which is:

Ex. level 9 Red Rifle +10
    Level 1 Potential (+14% unconditional damage IIRC)
    Mizer Soul
    Shoot III
    Spirita III

Tried looking for the Astral Rifle's potential and I found its Old-type 12* counterpart on Cirno with the Ancient Oath potential (increases elemental weakness damage by 10%/12%/14%) but I don't know if it counts for this one since it's a 13* New Type.

It starts off with 15 Light but English patch tells me that the "reward can be obtained again after c". Cuts off at "c" but I'm pretty sure this means I can get 4 of these to get to 60 Light,

Is it much of a power difference? Considering the work I have to put in to get 4 of the rifles (if I can that is) vs. the increase in power I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphearow View Post
    Just found about Silva and her reward for doing her Client Orders (13* Astral Riser - NT) and I'm wondering if it's better than my current AR which is:

Ex. level 9 Red Rifle +10
    Level 1 Potential (+14% unconditional damage IIRC)
    Mizer Soul
    Shoot III
    Spirita III

Tried looking for the Astral Rifle's potential and I found its Old-type 12* counterpart on Cirno with the Ancient Oath potential (increases elemental weakness damage by 10%/12%/14%) but I don't know if it counts for this one since it's a 13* New Type.

It starts off with 15 Light but English patch tells me that the "reward can be obtained again after c". Cuts off at "c" but I'm pretty sure this means I can get 4 of these to get to 60 Light,

Is it much of a power difference? Considering the work I have to put in to get 4 of the rifles (if I can that is) vs. the increase in power I get.
    For the record, Astral Riser NT has the Nemesis Pot, which grants bonus damage against Darkers and DA.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

ehh better off just getting a 13* weapon like ray with unconditional damage bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    ehh better off just getting a 13* weapon like ray with unconditional damage bonus
    Indeed but Astral Riser NT is very easy to get & max element, and the pot works fully in TD4 and Profound Darkness (If I understood correctly the swiki google trad lol). So for someone who has no 13s rifle yet, it's not a bad idea imo, especialy now with the NT grind
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Yes, but the money investment is really not worth it. Too bad about that potential, it's a cool-looking rifle.

so any news about PA craft for next coming update? still stick for this class for a long time

Hi, got a Ra CAST I'm leveling and considering subclasses. I'm developing Ra/Br but after reading here it seems like the more popular choice is Ra/Hu. Can anyone help me on whether Ra/Br is still viable?