Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
One other question (to anyone) as well: With the Atra AR S4... Does it work similar to Standing Snipe when using Parallel Slider-0? What I mean is that when you first start PS-0, if I have Standing Snipe active, it keeps the same damage output the entire time I use it, even if dancing around the new EQ for a minute straight. I am leveling a Standing Sign ring just because, and I notice it does go away the second I start moving. So Standing Snipe is remaining (presumably because it was 'as I started the PA') but I am technically not standing still anymore (as Standing Sign disappears). I use PS-0 a lot, probably more than I should, but I like being mobile (it's always been the one issue/gripe I had with Ra: being that a lot of the class is built around 'being still' yet they changed boss/enemy design to force you to be mobile ), so figured it was probably pretty important to know if that S4 is actually going to remain active during PS-0 or not, because if not it could change a lot of things, whether it be picking a different S4 altogether or just re-changing my playstyle to using PS-0 less.

[Also, just to make sure I don't have anything wrong with mine when I reset the skill trees a while back, any chance I could get an up-to-date skill tree/build for 85/85 (or 90/90 I guess) Ra/Hu?]

Thanks.

S3 Skilled strike doesn't really work for RA as it has a low crit rate. S3 Offensive intent would provide you more damage than S3 Skilled strike

Also, important clarification regarding Standing Snipe and Atra S4. Standing Snipe works on an action per action basis. If you were moving before using say End Attract, it will never get SS bonus, but conversely if you stand still then use Pslider 0, then it will keep the SS bonus even if you move during the PA. In Atra S4 case, this is purely 1 second. Moving during Pslider 0 will break it, and charging End Attract/Satellite Cannon will build it mid PA. It's still extremely good because the two aforementioned PAs are used a lot to deal damage to bosses, but conversely leave you very vulnerable, and the S4 greatly alleviates the risks when it comes to comitting to those.