Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390 ... LastLast

Since I split my time between two characters, my newly created Te/Br and my soon to be Ra/Hu I have a few quick questions for your ranger folk.

What rings do I want?
    Can I ignore launchers, or do they fill a particular niche really well?

Beyond that I'm good to go, unless there is someone who has a suggestion/tip/trick.

:Edit: Fixed spelling errors.
    Last edited by Adamans; Dec 9, 2016 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamans View Post
    Since I split my time between two characters, my newly created Te/Br and my soon to be Ra/Hu I have a few quick questions for your ranger folk.

What rings do I want?

Beyond that I'm good to go, unless there is someone has any suggestions/tips/tricks.
    RA/HU use Non Weak Point Bonus ring for Launchers and Perfect Keeper R-Atk rings

Launchers are very good for mobbing while Rifle can pick off the smallers mobs with One Point or Parallel, Rifles are meant more for bossing thanks to End Attract and Satellite Cannon (you can use One Point and Parallel to break parts if need be)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamans View Post

What rings do I want?

Beyond that I'm good to go, unless there is someone who has a suggestion/tip/trick.

:Edit: Fixed spelling errors.
    With the addition of the launcher weak bonus ring,the launchers more of a portable nuke launcher which is great for taking out huge piles of mobs and if you know how to use it,going ham on bosses when their weakpoints arent open if your wbs on cooldown or you're reserving wb.

Max the ring out and you'll have a genuine rocket launcher in your hands,that hits things as if you're firing rockets instead of glow in the dark peas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    (you can use One Point and Parallel to break parts if need be)
    Don't forget impact slider. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    With the addition of the launcher weak bonus ring,the launchers more of a portable nuke launcher which is great for taking out huge piles of mobs and if you know how to use it,going ham on bosses when their weakpoints arent open if your wbs on cooldown or you're reserving wb.

Max the ring out and you'll have a genuine rocket launcher in your hands,that hits things as if you're firing rockets instead of glow in the dark peas.
    That sounds like a way better experience than my current, where I try to shoot mobs and just get knocked over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Don't forget impact slider. \o/
    totally forgot about that PA, one of my personal fav's b

Is there any way to make the weak bullet ring more visible? Its hard to tell if some bosses are still taged of if they need a re-apply with how bright every thing can get. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    Is there any way to make the weak bullet ring more visible? Its hard to tell if some bosses are still taged of if they need a re-apply with how bright every thing can get. >.<
    I dont think theres a way to make wb more visible itself,however you can reduce the lighting effects from PA's and all the random sparkly stuff in the options menu which makes things waaaay more visible.
    Spoiler!

So I'm coming back to this after a LONG time of not playing. I'm going to start fresh and can't decide on Ra/Br or Ra/Hu. Can someone give me a quick and dirty explanation as to why I'd want to use one over the other?