Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

I suggested some stuff here to a friend but he doesn't really like weak stance, but really likes bow. Is Average Stance an okay substitute for RA/BR?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

You should be going for headshots regardless, so weak stance is superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    > Illidelph
    > People usually go RaTe for the TE tree "utility skills" and access to Techs, not for the support power.
    What is the reason to go RA/TE over TE/RA? Bullet Keep and Sharpshooter? Easier equipment? The difference in R-ATK?

I do not play either, but I'd rather have 3:00 S/D in one cast + Shifta Strike and Deband Cut/Toughness than Sharpshooter, especially if the bulk of the gameplay is Zondeel + Diffusing Shell or Comos Breaker.
    I'd definitely miss Bullet Keep, though.

RaTe can equip Ares/Ideal guns.

Is there a detailed explanation on what are the sweet spots for setting Weak Bullet on flipped Zeshrayda/Apos Dorios? Those cases are not obvious at all, and even when you think you nailed those you still can miss.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Is there a detailed explanation on what are the sweet spots for setting Weak Bullet on flipped Zeshrayda/Apos Dorios? Those cases are not obvious at all, and even when you think you nailed those you still can miss.
    If you're aiming for the core ...... climb the body - get closer to the core - jump - fire from above. For Apos, might want to target the exposed red part, instead on yellow part, even if it's the core area.

I'm not used with Auto-aim, so can't help you if you're using auto-aim ..... But, since people seems to be missing the core and hit the center body when using WB on Apos, I assume the locked on part is on the middle of the body then? Then jumping would probably help fixing the missing place for WB.

Dunno where's the Zesh's auto-lock will be.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

flipped zeshrayda core spot basically jump and shoot like apos in a sense (it usually works on both of them the same really)

https://youtu.be/IJciXRpXyiA?t=5m3s

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    If you're aiming for the core ...... climb the body - get closer to the core - jump - fire from above. For Apos, might want to target the exposed red part, instead on yellow part, even if it's the core area.
    If I understand this correctly, I should be jumping right above core's center, trying to avoid hitting "eyes"? Sounds like different Aposes need slightly different approaches (it's like devs did that intentionally). Or maybe I'm just remembering this badly.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    If I understand this correctly, I should be jumping right above core's center, trying to avoid hitting "eyes"? Sounds like different Aposes need slightly different approaches (it's like devs did that intentionally). Or maybe I'm just remembering this badly.
    They both have their core exposed in the exact middle after the 4-pillar phase.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Would Sazarafuel be worth investing if you're spamming Impact Slider, or should I stick with enemy slaying rifles?