Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Any suggestions for the Ra/Hu pure dps build? And about mag, it should be R-ATK or both S-ATK and R-ATK?

And as I can see Ra/Hu doesn't look like its completely abandoned, there are ppl playing this build and it looks nice:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2hMpwg6Z2k
    Last edited by Kurome; Apr 23, 2015 at 09:53 AM.

Is the new 12 star TMG worth using as RaBr / RaHu?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed Player View Post
    Is the new 12 star TMG worth using as RaBr / RaHu?
    HeelStab is slow (need to charge for shooting part ..... it's power is kinda under-whelming too), most likely not good with Ra main (not good for Gu too, I think).

Edit : And you lose Tmg Gear too.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Found only something like this on japanese sites: (Ra/Hu 75lv) http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simula...y2.El.15L.1*12 since I'm learning japanese it is not a problem for me to understand but is killing bonus worth putting that 1 point to regain PP?

and here is for 80lv Ranger only, preparation for hunter build:

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    HeelStab is slow (need to charge for shooting part ..... it's power is kinda under-whelming too), most likely not good with Ra main (not good for Gu too, I think).

Edit : And you lose Tmg Gear too.
    What about as a Fi/Hu? Maybe somewhat suitable for a ranged attack?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    What about as a Fi/Hu? Maybe somewhat suitable for a ranged attack?
    Hmm, checked JP wiki ..... the kick part is 23% and 33% of power notation, and charging is 11% (x6 hits) of power notation. Charged = 122% power notation.

Heel Stab DPS is listed as 484 (uncharged gave 424). Almost the same as ElderRebellion dps (489) .... but using power notation. Charged give +22% (putting it at 590 when charged). Probably it can be somewhat decent as FiHu, because the kicks that made out of 56% power notation is boosted too.

For comparison purpose, Quake Howling's DPS is listed as 721 in JP wiki.

I personally think it's not worth the money (grinding *12) o-o

Note : this question made me wanna check HeelStab as Gu-main again. Used mostly for long-range gear-filling so far (in UQ), since it's very risky to be grounded and need to charge the PA ...... in UQ situation of course
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 23, 2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Missed reading the JP wiki
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Thank you, that sounds reasonable, and yeah, totally overlooked the 12 star part, lol.

Hello! new to the forums and the game, this thread has been very informative. I'm currently rolling Ra/Hu but I have a few Qs.

I notice launcher's PA attacks have a kick that pushes my character back a few inches, does this cancel standing snipe? I hope not because that would be very dumb

With special munitions, I notice you get a certain amount of bullets depending on rank, but how long can I keep them stored up after I use the ability? It seems like it would useful to keep a shot loaded for the many passive bonuses you can get for doing so.

I notice there's a new ability to prevent flinching when loading special rounds, is it only for the animation specifically?

Also, who invented Cosmo Breaker? I wish to give them a hug. Makes me feel like a boss from a bullet-hell type game. So slow but so satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by LtZerge View Post
    I notice launcher's PA attacks have a kick that pushes my character back a few inches, does this cancel standing snipe?
    Yes

that would be very dumb
    It is.
    Standing snipe's damage counts from when you start the PA though, so id you weren't moving when you used it then it'll get the damage bonus. Or so I've heard.

With special munitions, I notice you get a certain amount of bullets depending on rank, but how long can I keep them stored up after I use the ability? It seems like it would useful to keep a shot loaded for the many passive bonuses you can get for doing so.
    You keep them until you switch to another weapon type, or leave a quest. If you have bullet keep then you can keep them loaded when switching to another ranger weapon (Just launchers and rifles unfortunately).
    The only passive bonus that relies on keeping the bullets loaded is the PP save one. Power bullet lasts 30 seconds regardless of what you do. Loading another bullet just resets the timer.

I notice there's a new ability to prevent flinching when loading special rounds, is it only for the animation specifically?
    It's only for the animation, it can be useful if you're having trouble being blindsided while loading them.

Thanks! I might actually use PP-save bullet then, saving my WB for when it needs refreshing. Between that, trap PP regen, and my mag's PP J (that level skipping guide was super handy, got an orion with only 12t-atk), I should be set for good spam. Can always toss a point at jellen or something for the duration based boost.

Now if I could just get this flow-petal past +9 for the potential....