Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Thanks, and is using Crazy Smash to eat PP and get a faster JA a thing? And is sphere eraser ever useful?
    Yes, smash is still good for faster JA. You either want a slow and strong PA and you stay on the floor to trigger your standing snipe, or you want a fast JA and you'd JA the PA mid-air after your Crazy Smash.

Sphere Eraser is really bad IMO, it's slow and the damage can't justify the long ass animation and abysmal PP consumption most of the time.

AFAIK you can't get SS from any (good) PAs on the ground besides Crazy Smash and non cancelled Cosmos Breaker (no reason to ever do this lol). Both Cluster and Divine push you back a bit at the end of the animation, preventing you from getting SS on consecutive PAs.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

^Crazy Smash on the air (might) give you Standing Snipe for next JAed PA, usually Cluster Bullet. Still, I don't do this myself, I like grounded normal attack-> PA better because it guarantees SS.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Sphere Eraser is really bad IMO, it's slow and the damage can't justify the long ass animation and abysmal PP consumption most of the time.
    I say it's alright. I mostly use it during when Anga resists Rifle and I have no other single DPS option (I run as Ra/Hu)

I also use it to clear mobs if Zondeel is perfect, though some people might question if only 22k per tick is really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    AFAIK you can't get SS from any (good) PAs on the ground besides Crazy Smash and non cancelled Cosmos Breaker (no reason to ever do this lol). Both Cluster and Divine push you back a bit at the end of the animation, preventing you from getting SS on consecutive PAs.
    I didn't mean getting SS on consecutive PA's, just a strong initial PA with JA+WHA+SS+Sharp. Getting SS on all the PA's means using normal hits between 2 PA to refresh the position timer to trigger SS.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Crazy Smash on the air (might) give you Standing Snipe for next JAed PA, usually Cluster Bullet. Still, I don't do this myself, I like grounded normal attack-> PA better because it guarantees SS.
    Actually, even crazy smash (ground or air) slightly moves your forward. You can test it yourself in campship: look at your feet position in campship while your character is in unequipped mode, use CS, wait for your character to go back to unequipped mode and you'll notice the position difference. Do it mid-air and you'll have the same result, which means that you can't trigger SS after CS.

Flame Bullet and un-canceled Cosmos should still be the only launcher PA's that let you keep SS, but Flame Bullet is just as slow/bad as Sphere + hard or impossible to trigger Sharp with Flame Bullet and like Charmeleon said, Cosmos should always be canceled.

If I use a movement PA like Impact Slider and I'm initially far enough to activate SharpShooter, will the SharpShooter damage bonus be nullified when Impact Slider gets me close to the enemy?

^Yes, AFAIK. Because you can also use attacks from short range, move yourself into the long distance and get Sharpshooter for it even though the PA starts with short distance.

For example is Cosmos Breaker on the ground, and then two dive roll away from it is a Sharpshooter distance, when it explode all the hits will proc Sharpshooter.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I may just hop on the Homing Emission Online 2 bandwagon. I may be familiar with most of the usual perks to Ra/Hu vs Ra/Br, but could I get another list in case of something I didn't already know?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I may just hop on the Homing Emission Online 2 bandwagon. I may be familiar with most of the usual perks to Ra/Hu vs Ra/Br, but could I get another list in case of something I didn't already know?
    Ra/Hu is better in any case where you need more than one wb.

/hu has massive hunter and automate for uninterrupted satcannons. it does more damage on non weakpoints and higher damage in general for noncharged attacks. /br bow is only better for killing things in one combo setup. it has a stronger satcannon but will get interrupted easily using it more than once because you will most likely get hate unless you have fomelgion and ilbarta forces outdamaging you. /hu is better for xh and above.