Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    yea and so what? heel stab is going to be weak without tmg tree stuff
    Says someone who has obviously never used it as Ra/Hu.

and you know whagt i saw you suggesting add bullet in kuron of all places.. yea now i really do have no reason to take you seriously
    I said "It depends on the mobs".

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed Player View Post

tmg gear 30%
    ZRA 1 and 2 30%
    tmg mastery 5%
    perfect keeper 20%
    high time 20%
    (also s roll 10% i guess?)

this is all from gu tree.. that is quite a bit of damage lost and hu tree defo will not make up for that at all

then again this forum has been crazy lately and even thinks bobr and brbo are acceptable (oh wait this forums already been crazy for like forever)

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Use manual aim for Diffuse shell.
    For toyboxes, gravity then dive roll shoot with launcher to get JA and drop Cosmos Break on ground (use manual aim)
    For Titans, I usually JA launcher then drop cosmos point-blank on their torsos. The blast will automatically hit their heads, if you gears are good enough, 1 JA-ed cosmos is enough to kill them.
    Some PAs worth using are Zero Distance, Flame Bullet ( use it during cosmos blast), Crazy Smash for quick knock down annoying mobs
    ahh thank you, cosmo break knock the boxes down on first hit i assume?
    i've been using it to knock down the bikuta rabidda

cosmo on titan torso is something i've never thought of, gonna try it out. the slow traveling speed of the bullet seems like it'll be annoying though

You need some practice though, what i do is dive roll shoot to get both JA frame and gap closing, by the time i release cosmos, i would just jump to land cosmos on torso at point-blank for a guaranteed hit. Cosmos works good on boxes because it will stagger them as same time make them expose their cores. Cosmos is best uses at point-blank, drop on ground for instant detonation
    Last edited by HentaiLolicon; Oct 24, 2015 at 08:57 AM.

tmg gear 30%
    ZRA 1 and 2 30%
    tmg mastery 5%
    perfect keeper 20%
    high time 20%
    (also s roll 10% i guess?)

this is all from gu tree.. that is quite a bit of damage lost and hu tree defo will not make up for that at all

then again this forum has been crazy lately and even thinks bobr and brbo are acceptable (oh wait this forums already been crazy for like forever)
    It's not about "who does more dmg" it's about dealing with the boxes, and guess what even Ra/Hu wipes the floor with them. That shouldn't be to hart to understand.

It's not about "who does more dmg" it's about dealing with the boxes, and guess what even Ra/Hu wipes the floor with them. That shouldn't be to hart to understand.
    What he asked is how to use his class weapons properly. And what you recommend is something unfamiliar. You have launcher to clear mobs, why bother using other class weapons instead of mastering your own class first

perhaps you can explain how heel stab is going to beat out rifle/launcher for some relevant situation.

How I solo farm XH Kuron maps with my Launcher:

- Add time ability with +40~50 R-ATK on Kuron fields (x3 = +120~150 extra R-ATK)
    - Find a lv40 PA crafter, spam Divine Launcher craft for great success until you get a decent disc (think mine is +80% -7PP)

Run to first wave
    Press and hold gravity bomb while stepping back, go in free aim view, use gravity when mobs start running at you, dive roll JA attack, full charge divine while stepping back, your divine should be ready right before gravity ends.
    Alternative: Gravity, dive JA, cosmos the floor on gravity point.

If your wave is a mess (360° spawn) > run to have all the mobs behind you, U-turn dive roll JA, free aim view, cosmos to CC the fast mobs, dive roll cancel JA into divine and charge, when cosmos ends divine should be ready, jump and JA another divine mid-air, charge while stepping back > repeat not going to lose a single HP if done right.

If wave has trash+centaurs+titans > MH because the knock-down/back on Kuron are going to give you a bad time, then I usually try to kill the centaurs first (AR > WB EA/SC), switch Divine titans body to knock them down, then divine again to kill them.
    If I don't fuck up my first divine, I can easily kill 3 titans (the 220k~250k HP ones) with 2 or 3 Divine or a Cosmos+Divine which is pretty PP and time efficient IMO.

Charged crafted Divine blast radius is huge, so learn where to aim it to hit the weakspots.

Bonta & Bonta Rabbits code or waves: remember they won't aggro unless you hit them, so try to clear trash/other mobs before going on Bonta's. If shit happens, CC with gravity/stun/cosmos.

About Rangers running out of PP, keep in mind that stun/gravity combo use probably should regen your PP from zero to max in 2sec ... a wise stun/gravity management will result in almost no PP downtime even if you are spamming Divine or Cosmos.

It depends on the mobs but Heel Stab & Additional Bullet work generally quite well.
    Heel Stab as a RaHu is not something I wouldn't recommend on XH Kuron, because what Alyssa just said, because it usually means losing Sharp Shooter, because using Heal Stab means not using a 13★ weapon ... so yeah, that's a big nope for me.

>XH Kuron
    >Additional Bullet

(@_@)

AB is terrible on Shiro/Kuron, there isn't even room for discussion, it just sucks.
    Last edited by Ordy; Oct 24, 2015 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Heel Stab as a RaHu is not something I wouldn't recommend on XH Kuron, because what Alyssa just said, because it usually means losing Sharp Shooter, because using Heal Stab means not using a 13★ weapon ... so yeah, that's a big nope for me.
    It doesn't really matter if you can kill them with one PA, i obviously wouldn't recommend it against mobs like the centaurs but like i said it works well against the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    >XH Kuron
    >Additional Bullet

(@_@)
    Like i said "It depends on the mobs", it's useless against stuff like these toy houses where you can't hit the weak point but there are some spawns of low hp mobs where it's a viable option.

Like i said "It depends on the mobs", it's useless against stuff like these toy houses where you can't hit the weak point but there are some spawns of low hp mobs where it's a viable option.
    elaborate.