Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888 ... LastLast

Using Additional Bullet on XH mobs is like poking a Rhino with a toothpick, you will indeed hurt him but you will still get rekt

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    elaborate.
    What is there to elaborate? Spam AB against small mobs with ~70-100k hp, they die, you move on to the next spawn.
    Last edited by Unnamed Player; Oct 24, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Add Bullet in XH is OK as an opening attack. It's fast on the draw, flinches and kicks away things that just so happen to jump at you. After that just lead into a hard hitter like Thrillplosion, Kreisenschlag or Raketen.

BUT Gunslash is terrible at headshotting Titans. Like, I brought a Gunslash build into XH Kuron once and it was so bad I ran out and switched right back to Gunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    How I solo farm XH Kuron maps with my Launcher:

- Add time ability with +40~50 R-ATK on Kuron fields (x3 = +120~150 extra R-ATK)
    - Find a lv40 PA crafter, spam Divine Launcher craft for great success until you get a decent disc (think mine is +80% -7PP)

Run to first wave
    Press and hold gravity bomb while stepping back, go in free aim view, use gravity when mobs start running at you, dive roll JA attack, full charge divine while stepping back, your divine should be ready right before gravity ends.
    Alternative: Gravity, dive JA, cosmos the floor on gravity point.

If your wave is a mess (360° spawn) > run to have all the mobs behind you, U-turn dive roll JA, free aim view, cosmos to CC the fast mobs, dive roll cancel JA into divine and charge, when cosmos ends divine should be ready, jump and JA another divine mid-air, charge while stepping back > repeat not going to lose a single HP if done right.

If wave has trash+centaurs+titans > MH because the knock-down/back on Kuron are going to give you a bad time, then I usually try to kill the centaurs first (AR > WB EA/SC), switch Divine titans body to knock them down, then divine again to kill them.
    If I don't fuck up my first divine, I can easily kill 3 titans (the 220k~250k HP ones) with 2 or 3 Divine or a Cosmos+Divine which is pretty PP and time efficient IMO.

Charged crafted Divine blast radius is huge, so learn where to aim it to hit the weakspots.

Bonta & Bonta Rabbits code or waves: remember they won't aggro unless you hit them, so try to clear trash/other mobs before going on Bonta's. If shit happens, CC with gravity/stun/cosmos.

About Rangers running out of PP, keep in mind that stun/gravity combo use probably should regen your PP from zero to max in 2sec ... a wise stun/gravity management will result in almost no PP downtime even if you are spamming Divine or Cosmos.
    thanks for the tips
    I'll go and try them out

but would would we have to dive roll JA ? maybe because it's a faster JA than normal?
    we lose standing snipe though

If you have good distance or enough time, JA a normal shoot after dive roll shoot then use PA

How I solo farm XH Kuron maps with my Launcher:

- Add time ability with +40~50 R-ATK on Kuron fields (x3 = +120~150 extra R-ATK)
    btw, isn't timed ability kuron3 is 10-30 atk?
    maybe it's some stage higher i havent unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    but would would we have to dive roll JA ? maybe because it's a faster JA than normal?
    we lose standing snipe though
    Dive roll if:
    1. You are not in MH
    2. You have to diveroll to avoid a hitstun (JA faster or change position before the JA)
    3. Your gravity animation could end before the PA animation

Sometimes, timing your PA is crucial and could either mean cleaning a whole wave, missing 2 targets or worse. Getting Standing Snipe is good, but don't try too hard ... if you constantly have to avoid attacks to normal JA, just fuck it and dive roll JA instead.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    btw, isn't timed ability kuron3 is 10-30 atk?
    maybe it's some stage higher i havent unlocked?
    Planet Ability Lv3 is +10~30 R-ATK // +20 R-ATK Bonus stats (so +50 for perfect craft)
    FF Ability Lv3 is +10~40 R-ATK // +15 R-ATK Bonus stats (so +55 for perfect craft)

Just search for a rich crafter, because it takes a shitload of cash to perfect craft the data drive.

thanks for the answers
    I've been finding some success with launchers thank to all the tips

Planet Ability Lv3 is +10~30 R-ATK // +20 R-ATK Bonus stats (so +50 for perfect craft)
    FF Ability Lv3 is +10~40 R-ATK // +15 R-ATK Bonus stats (so +55 for perfect craft)
    bonus stats is random i assume?
    or is there some way to get it

The main bonus (RDR, HP restore, dmg reduction) is fixed by day (you can find the full rotation on swiki)
    The sub effect (big stats) type is RNG and the bonus itself is RNG too.
    The additional effect (small extra stats) type is RNG, on great success only but fixed stats.

So, for Planet Ability Lv3 craft:
    The sub effect has to be R-ATK, then pray for a 30 R-ATK bonus, then pray for great success AND pray for the additional effect to be R-ATK as well.

Have fun ( ・ω・)b

...or just request the craft :3

finding a crafter sounds like a better idea ...lol