Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
    So I'm coming back to this after a LONG time of not playing. I'm going to start fresh and can't decide on Ra/Br or Ra/Hu. Can someone give me a quick and dirty explanation as to why I'd want to use one over the other?
    RA/BR is dead. If you want to bow, BR/RA offers waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than what RA/BR can pull.
    RA/HU is the way to go.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

RaHu is the way to go.

Additional info you may or may not know after a long hiatus:

Make sure to abuse the living hell out of End Attract and Crafted Parallel Slider for Assault Rifle; Satellite Cannon also has its occasional use for stationary-stunned targets or if the weak point is the head. When you have WBs loaded, use Piercing Shell as the default 1st PA (the 1st attack without doing a regular attack so as to not waste any WB) to JA and proc Standing Snipe for the next subsequent PA.

For Launcher, abuse the living hell out of Crafted Divine Launcher and Zero Distance. Cluster Bullet and Cosmos Breaker has its occasional use, and Sphere Eraser can be good at TDs (MBDs) for wiping out clusters of Goldies (aim for their heads).

Lastly, you will be using TPS mode like the majority of the time.

Edit:

Also, forgot to mention that you need to get the "Non-Weak Bonus" Left Ring (L/Lノンウィークボーナス) for using Launcher, so that Weak Hit Advance (on skill tree) will still apply even if you blast enemies on areas that are not deemed "weak points"; you can farm and grind the ring yourself or simply buy it from the player shop.

For the right ring, I suppose you can just get the perfect keeper one (R/Pキーパー射撃) or the PPConvert one (R/PPコンバート); or get both and swap them whenever applicable. Your choice.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Dec 29, 2016 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    RaHu is the way to go.

Additional info you may or may not know after a long hiatus:

Make sure to abuse the living hell out of End Attract and Crafted Parallel Slider for Assault Rifle; Satellite Cannon also has its occasional use for stationary-stunned targets or if the weak point is the head. When you have WBs loaded, use Piercing Shell as the default 1st PA (the 1st attack without doing a regular attack so as to not waste any WB) to JA and proc Standing Snipe for the next subsequent PA.

For Launcher, abuse the living hell out of Crafted Divine Launcher and Zero Distance. Cluster Bullet and Cosmos Breaker has its occasional use, and Sphere Eraser can be good at TDs (MBDs) for wiping out clusters of Goldies (aim for their heads).

Lastly, you will be using TPS mode like the majority of the time.

Edit:

Also, forgot to mention that you need to get the "Non-Weak Bonus" Left Ring (L/Lノンウィークボーナス) for using Launcher, so that Weak Hit Advance (on skill tree) will still apply even if you blast enemies on areas that are not deemed "weak points"; you can farm and grind the ring yourself or simply buy it from the player shop.

For the right ring, I suppose you can just get the perfect keeper one (R/Pキーパー射撃) or the PPConvert one (R/PPコンバート); or get both and swap them whenever applicable. Your choice.
    Pardon my ignorance, but there's a lot going on in this post that I am entirely lost on.

Per your and nguuuquaaa's suggestion, I am leveling Ra/Hu right now. I just hit 38/14 and have been tinkering around with Hard stuff. Turns out, my current loadout is not cutting it. Random crap I bought from a player shop:

Tigredor-NT - Light 23 - Shoot III/Freeze II/Stamina I
    Saint Kilda-NT - Wind 32 - Arm II/Poison I

That's it. I have no idea what to look for on weapons or what to do with them. I don't really know which PAs to use. I've just been using Weak Bullet with Rifle and following up with repeated use of One Point. I only have 5 PAs with Rifle, so maybe I need to look into more/better ones? Also need to level them up.

For mobs, I'm using my Launcher. Pretty much just using Cluster Bullet mixed with regular shots for PP.

So obviously, I have no idea what I'm doing!

You mention Crafted Parallel Slider? Not sure what that means. Also, looking at rings, do I just gather in any random field to get those items needed to craft them?

Any help and guidance on how to play this class effectively would be rad.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but there's a lot going on in this post that I am entirely lost on.

Per your and nguuuquaaa's suggestion, I am leveling Ra/Hu right now. I just hit 38/14 and have been tinkering around with Hard stuff. Turns out, my current loadout is not cutting it. Random crap I bought from a player shop:

Tigredor-NT - Light 23 - Shoot III/Freeze II/Stamina I
    Saint Kilda-NT - Wind 32 - Arm II/Poison I

That's it. I have no idea what to look for on weapons or what to do with them. I don't really know which PAs to use. I've just been using Weak Bullet with Rifle and following up with repeated use of One Point. I only have 5 PAs with Rifle, so maybe I need to look into more/better ones? Also need to level them up.

For mobs, I'm using my Launcher. Pretty much just using Cluster Bullet mixed with regular shots for PP.

So obviously, I have no idea what I'm doing!

You mention Crafted Parallel Slider? Not sure what that means. Also, looking at rings, do I just gather in any random field to get those items needed to craft them?

Any help and guidance on how to play this class effectively would be rad.
    It helps if you use tweaker plus English patch and Item Translation plugin.

About weapons, feed junk weapons into your main one at DuDu to increase grind level. Even random weapons with high grind and elemental value will last you till SH. At SH you can join EQs for bunches of 10~11* weapons.

About PAs, rifle's Satellite Cannon (サテライトカノン) and End Attract (エンドアトラクト) would be your highest DPS PAs for bosses. Those are chargable and you'll be immobilized wile charging though, but that's why Hunter sub is good. You can either buy them using 1 Photon Crystal for each at Photon Drop Exchange Shop (2nd floor Shop Area) or on player market. Crafted Parallel Slider (パラレルスライダー), which you can easily get by crafting at My Room without the need of leveling craft, and Sneak Shooter (スニークシューター) also get a honorable mention.

For launcher, you'll mostly use Cluster Bullet, Zero Distance (ゼロディスタンス) and crafted Divine Launcher (ディバインランチャー), again, at My Room. Cosmos Breaker (コスモスブレイカー) and Sphere Eraser (スフィアイレイザー) are situational.

About rings, you can check the shop in Franka's Cafe (Quick Menu > Go to Franka's Cafe or the path right beside Franka) for the requirements. Non-Weak Bonus requires 3x Naberius Rock and 1x Tundra Amber so you should go mining in Tundra. You also need tons of Naberius Rocks and Tundra Ambers for grinding the ring to +20, though you can take it slowly as rings need exp to increase the grind cap. The recommended way of mining is wait till both stamina bar is full, go fishing all your bar to build up combo then go mining.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I've got like 4 phrase chases and wanted to know if putting it on the launcher would be beneficial?

Was wondering if stun grenades proc'd the damage boost you get from statused enemies with it so I could just stun + divine some of the tankier things
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I've got like 4 phrase chases and wanted to know if putting it on the launcher would be beneficial?

Was wondering if stun grenades proc'd the damage boost you get from statused enemies with it so I could just stun + divine some of the tankier things
    afaik it does, but only for the first hit (since it makes stun wear off) so it's up to you !

I just saw an orbit rifle yesterday which i dont see on Zieg stone exchange shop, is it drop only or did sega add a new unrelated torana/pleiades stone shop outside of zieg just to screw with the exchangers even more?
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    I just saw an orbit rifle yesterday which i dont see on Zieg stone exchange shop, is it drop only or did sega add a new unrelated torana/pleiades stone shop outside of zieg just to screw with the exchangers even more?
    NT type orbit weapons came with the disaster of a CF for the necky tower defense.
    The sheet that the EQ expired for before the sheet itself expired ://

No other way to get those now as far as I know.
    Spoiler!

Can you tell me how you guys found the faith to level HU ? I just can't anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    NT type orbit weapons came with the disaster of a CF for the necky tower defense.
    The sheet that the EQ expired for before the sheet itself expired ://

No other way to get those now as far as I know.
    Everytime i regret more taking vacations and skipping those "necky" stuff...
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!