Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 397986878889909192 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    In place where you cant get multi-hit EA, you wont get multi-hit pierce either. According to swiki, pierce does 825 dps, sneak 1247, diffu 1497 but you lose sharpshooter. Para-0 has around 1379 (approxmate because it does not deal any damage on the first half sec or so. For reference, a full hit Satcan has 1517.
    I don't know how easy/hard it is to do the 1076 midair piercing shell dps, but something funny about piercing shell is that it doesn't lose damage when shooting really far. Since sneak shooter does, they might have the same dps as each other when you're like, at max lock-on range.

What this tells me though is that the best dps is a standing snipe activated parallel0 and pre-empted sat cannon where you're safe for 3 seconds before something is shootable
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I don't know how easy/hard it is to do the 1076 midair piercing shell dps
    Correct me if I’m mistaken, but I’m under the impression that midair pierce does not keep standing snipe for the next attack
    Last edited by escarlata; Jan 2, 2018 at 06:52 AM.

Correct me if I’m mistaken, but I’m under the impression that midair pierce does not keep standing snipe for the next attack
    Well I assumed that 1076 dps (100% frame perfect JA, faster execution time than 100% frame perfect Sneak Shooter) would keep standing snipe but I haven't tested
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Well I assumed that 1076 dps (100% frame perfect JA, faster execution time than 100% frame perfect Sneak Shooter) would keep standing snipe but I haven't tested
    I think it drops you a bit before the JA circle comes out. If my memory serves, Para0 is the only PA that gives you mid-air SS

I think it drops you a bit before the JA circle comes out. If my memory serves, Para0 is the only PA that gives you mid-air SS
    Wait, tapping parallel0 in the air gives standing snipe?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Wait, tapping parallel0 in the air gives standing snipe?
    Pretty sure it does. I rmbr seeing this vid when Para-0 was first released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQVUIVyR7Xs
    Also, just tested pierce in midair, it drops you even if you skip JA

Pretty sure it does. I rmbr seeing this vid when Para-0 was first released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQVUIVyR7Xs
    Also, just tested pierce in midair, it drops you even if you skip JA
    Wow, the tap behavior seems literally designed for standing snipe

Kinda makes End Attract really expensive though. Doesn't 2 normal attacks proc standing snipe?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Wow, the tap behavior seems literally designed for standing snipe

Kinda makes End Attract really expensive though. Doesn't 2 normal attacks proc standing snipe?
    Probably doesn't. Not like you would want to use normals when you are holding WB anw.
    PP-wise, between orbit launcher, upper trap, stun/grav grenades, you probably can sustain just fine.

Probably doesn't. Not like you would want to use normals when you are holding WB anw.
    PP-wise, between orbit launcher, upper trap, stun/grav grenades, you probably can sustain just fine.
    How hard would it be for me to get orbit launcher right now?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

if you dont have one yet you might as well just wait for necky to make a return and just grab orbit rifle instead.