Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 24 hours just to remake?

Decided to make a new char because my main didnt come out like i wanted it to, so i store all my stuff and delete the char to remake it and when i go to the slot the char is still there, so i ask a friend and they tell me its 24 hours now? really? i gotta wait 24 hours just to remake my char? geez now i see why some people are leaving that i know lol too many stupid things sega doing.

NOPE, NOT KIDDING!

Woe is you

It is a precaution/recovery tool for accidental character deletion. Damn SEGAC taking Christmas away from Jesus! Everything they do is wrong!

^

I don't see how this is stupid, nor do I see why so many people complain about a free to play game that isn't even meant for the non JP crowd.

Yes i can understand the safety against accidental deletion, but what about us who actually want to delete? seems they need to make some changes like add a warning and give the choice to delete right away, it would be better for those trying to give they char a certain look, cant perfect a char with 24 hour gaps between creations ><

You could use the character creator client..

I wonder if this happens if you buy a slot with AC, would you happen to know green?

24 hours is excessive. The only reason you would need that much time is if your account was hijacked and you needed some room to get customer service to help you recover it. Otherwise, it's complete and utter overkill.

Letting you complete the deletion instantly after answering a security question or using your PIN would make more sense IMO.

Yeah that would be better zyrus i wish they had done that lol

I understand the impatience in this, specially if your character looks a way in the default costumes but they look different in what you want them to wear, specially if they are casts and you want them to be fleshy. If you don't want to wait another 24 hours in the next rebuild better decide a definitive appearance in Este, and save it to a file.