Page 128 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129130131138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2508

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    seeing you back TenebriS brings back so much delight.
    I was never truly gone, always lurking in the shadows! >:3
    I'm glad you enjoying fashion so much and I bet many posters here are delighted by your posts too.
    Last edited by TenebriS; May 11, 2015 at 01:39 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    I'm glad you enjoying fashjion so much and I bet many posters here are delighted by your posts too.
    This!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Thanks Fusion I figured if I'm coming back I best my myself known like crashing through the wall like the Koolaid Man. Hehe yeah its a lot of work but so much fun to do specially when the sempais notices @w@ Thanks I worked really hard on making her that way as for your picture are kidding? Your picture is pretty cool and the character looks like he's happy to see his hero/es return from hiatus and ready to see what they do.

Also this is something me and the Ichis feel. Phasion should be fun, exciting, and innovative also your fashion style is just as beautiful If possible meet your phasion/screenshot heroes! Who knows they might become one of your good friends in the community or they may not wind up being as cool as they appeared to be
    I...II... cc...couldn't possibly accept your gracious comments. *Super blushes*

your words are too kind. I'm just glad too see you guys after such a long time from the fashion thread. And you guys are cool too.

Thanks *blushes again*

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    I'm glad you enjoying fashjion so much and I bet many posters here are delighted by your posts too.
    yah a comment from TenebriS Himself. I'm am humble by your post.
    Thank you.

Well, its been such a too long of a time since my last post but fear not for the Celestial Phantom Knight returns to the runway!
    When I started posting my characters in this thread for the first time (after I found out that Sega basically hands out Esthe Passes) after tweaking my characters some. I noticed you commenting/complimenting (about) a lot of other characters, but I was always wondering why you never posted pictures of your characters in this thread because you obviously have a passion for fashion (Hey I rhymed!). Also, I never knew what your characters looked like before I met you in game, and I was curious as your characters remained hidden on the forums... but not anymore!

I am happy to see you post in here again, and a triumphant return it was! Very lovely!

I also enjoyed the PM video.
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    I...II... cc...couldn't possibly accept your gracious comments. *Super blushes*

your words are too kind. I'm just glad too see you guys after such a long time from the fashion thread. And you guys are cool too.

Thanks *blushes again*

Yer welcome and just a simple thanks is good enough a besides I'm not really cool at all I'm ICE C-Ilfoied-
    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    When I started posting my characters in this thread for the first time (after I found out that Sega basically hands out Esthe Passes) after tweaking my characters some. I noticed you commenting/complimenting (about) a lot of other characters, but I was always wondering why you never posted pictures of your characters in this thread because you obviously have a passion for fashion (Hey I rhymed!). Also, I never knew what your characters looked like before I met you in game, and I was curious as your characters remained hidden on the forums... but not anymore!

I am happy to see you postwrwa in here again, and a triumphant return it was! Very lovely!

I also enjoyed the PM video.
    Why I never posted.... Well since placing in the top three back in the Halloween Fashion Contest I felt content and satisfied with my victory and felt like taking a break but eventually I decided to just retire since I was heavily involved with a now somewhat falling apart rp group and basically lost motivation since there wasn't any good outfits accessories I liked plus the Phasion game was starting to get increasingly more advanced for me that I was dare I say it? Pretty intimidated so I decided to become a mentor and motivate those who wanted to post but were scared. So up until now my fire is burning hotter than a dragon's breath again.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post

Spoiler!

BTW I remembered haven't introduced this character yet. Her name is Asherin (´・ω・`)
    nice, I wouldve voted for the 2nd version of the socks/stockings if i was in time but you picked them anyway. ('w')b
    Also do like this one.

While out and about I stumbled upon Phasion Legends who are were also my mentors at one point in my Phasion Career, Mirai and Serafi Ichi!
    Spoiler!
    Yay

Spoiler!
    Nay

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Valgiris Andy is a sweet sight to behold. *sweats*

Spoiler!

This Is My City

Spoiler!

^That was a bitch to time and angle correctly, by the way.

Summer's less than 40 days away, so Kayla is trying on her swimsuit for the first time since slimming down.
    Spoiler!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    This Is My City
    Spoiler!

I didn't know you can even do that in Pso2, great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Summer's less than 40 days away, so Kayla is trying on her swimsuit for the first time since slimming down.
    Spoiler!
    Alright Swimsuit season from Kayla!!!!!! Nice picture!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Spoiler!

As someone who had to work with capturing subjects in motion, both in game and for college credits, I can totally relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Spoiler!
    Sorely tempted to do a beach photoshoot now .3. Hope she doesn't forget to take off them headphones before diving in
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.