Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
    Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Nope. Go to Quick Menu, then Camera Select. You will have the option to select three camera types aside from normal, and you can adjust them just like the digi ichi.
    AH! I see! Thank you very much!

With the Free Makeover Pass from the log-in campaign coming up, I was thinking of changing Kayla's hair color from its current jet-black to more of a dark brown.

This is the color I settled on:
    Spoiler!

With my normal accessories:
    Spoiler!

If I don't change the color, I'm just going to do some minor body adjustments to Noland (fix his T-Rex arms). Thoughts?
    A side-by-side comparison would have been nice, but so far, it looks like the change to hair color seems so minimal, that I wouldn't bother with it and fix Noland's "T-Rex arms" instead. But I suppose it also depends on how much you play Kayla as opposed to Nolan and whether the jet black hair color is bothering you THAT much.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post
    A side-by-side comparison would have been nice, but so far, it looks like the change to hair color seems so minimal, that I wouldn't bother with it and fix Noland's "T-Rex arms" instead. But I suppose it also depends on how much you play Kayla as opposed to Nolan and whether the jet black hair color is bothering you THAT much.
    Good point; here's a comparison of the current color, the color I posted earlier, another slightly lighter color, and my support partner's hair.
    Spoiler!

This is a comparison between the current hair color and the color that my support partner has, just to show the problem with the makeover shop lighting. In the cutscene's lighting, the hair looks much more brown than red.
    Spoiler!

The hair color itself isn't bothering me so much as I wanted to give Kayla a slightly different look after three years. As for Noland, the T-Rex arm thing is just with certain outfits. It doesn't bother me that much which is why I haven't spent any passes on it so far.

Good point; here's a comparison of the current color, the color I posted earlier, another slightly lighter color, and my support partner's hair.
    Spoiler!

This is a comparison between the current hair color and the color that my support partner has, just to show the problem with the makeover shop lighting. In the cutscene's lighting, the hair looks much more brown than red.
    Spoiler!

The hair color itself isn't bothering me so much as I wanted to give Kayla a slightly different look after three years. As for Noland, the T-Rex arm thing is just with certain outfits. It doesn't bother me that much which is why I haven't spent any passes on it so far.
    Wooooooooooooooow, she looks so adorable with that hair.

I'd say keep the current or option 1.
    but the SP hair color looks really cute too actually

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    While I'm here:

I had some facial changes and fine-tuning to make so I decided to go over it with the same idea. It was mostly about the nose, though eyes are also a problem.

I couldn't get the eye to vertically line up with the ear (newman ears 2big), so I can't even take my own advice. I could just make the face much smaller to fit it on, but then it looks odd with a max-height character.

So, I figured, why not try something different? So I matched eye angle to ear-angle because why not.
    Spoiler!
    With attire on:
    Spoiler!
    Comparison:
    Spoiler!

Can I get some suggestions? It probably doesn't look drastically different in screenshots but loading it up from current settings is a huge morph.
    Didn't notice the edit 'til just now. The change is subtle, but the modified nose does look a lot better since it now has a bit more shape to it. The eye change is okay I guess, but it seems to change the face's expression a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Wooooooooooooooow, she looks so adorable with that hair.

I'd say keep the current or option 1.
    but the SP hair color looks really cute too actually
    Thank you. I am leaning toward going with option 1 just for that bit of change. The SP color is just there to show the color I worked backward from; it is way too light for the look I'm going for. Either way, this is just a potential thing to use that Free Makeover pass on.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Totally digging this new outfit I cobbled together for I had a nervous breakdown yesterday.
    Spoiler!

Vin, that outfit makes me think you are going to raid my fridge. Lol.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saya Laurent View Post
    Vin, that outfit makes me think you are going to raid my fridge. Lol.
    When you see me I'll be leaving with the stuff I plundered from your fridge then again its rare to spot a Phantom

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Definitely option 1, then.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

It's okay, Vin. I stole it from Chimeria. Lol. I need to post screenshots of Saya and Sinon. Will do when I get home.

Edit:
    Spoiler!

Huzzah, Sinon. She's on Ship 3 now though. I can always bring her back! Yay~ I have 450 AC left. XD
    Last edited by Chrysheight; Jan 2, 2015 at 08:57 PM.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight