Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you know ?

They already gave Henrietta [Profound Darkness] speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    MMOs are in constant evolution, implying they cannot come out being 'finished' already. Do you even know what you're talking about ?
    I just point out that they take it as advantage, not to whine about it.
    Do you even read?

There's no online multiplayer game that being released with 100% content and not getting update at all afterwards these days.

This topic is beyond pointless.
    Sega has officially said they have plans for this game for 7-8 years.
    Everyone can see the glacial pace at which we get new difficulties, classes, lvl caps.

And then there is the mountain of stuff discovered in the game data but not yet released like rares up to 15*.

At the moment this game is sega's best seller and by a good margin. They milk this as long as possible and then some and yet some more.

thanks everyone I feel assure again in playing Phantasy star online 2.

Yeah, PSO2 is definitely going to keep going, and from what happened in the Episode 2 Finale, Chances are we're going to have a LOT of information on Persona (I bet he's the player character used as a vessel for him), as well as the fact that the end of the story has us destroying Profound Darkness, itself, much like in PS4. But yeah. Still a WHOLE lot more ground to cover, and amazingly, we haven't seen too many reskins that make no sense. I mean, yeah, Gulfs and gulfurs, but I don't think normal wolves and arctic wolves act any differently.
    Ship 02