Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

For me a Phantasy Star game is finished once I beat its story mode. Everything else is just replaying the same old stuff with different numbers.

They should end it and make a new phantasy star that is basically the first PSO with PSU's cosmetic features.

...It'll be interesting if this game really does go on for 10 years. Wonder who will be playing by then. I know I will. Bet there will be dance100 by then.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Way ahead of ya!

This reminds me back then when 10 and 11 stars had abysmal drop rates.......how long did it took them to get decent rates again?
    More than I'd have preferred by a long shot. I never managed to drop a Guld Milla, had to buy mine and Psycho Wand, Orochi Agito WTH is that?

And we still can't BUY them!

I have no problem with ubers being ridiculously rare, providing a market is still there for them, as this makes it so people don't have to do the exact same thing over again to get what they want, and increases interaction (sort of) between players.

I miss being able to buy the rares that I want. Rich people aren't rich because they didn't put effort in -- they put in quite a lot, possibly more than what it would take to get that rare, it just wasn't spent doing that exact thing which they may not really want to do.

As long as those tie-in Scratches keep coming in, it's a pretty good sign that companies want to invest in PSO2, so the game is looking quite healthy. No need to worry for now.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    why your guy so worried about 13*.they didn't use 13* to kill makatsu in 31sec.
    Yeah, they just used a PA combo that doesn't exist anymore, coz post-CT banish nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    why your guy so worried about 13*.they didn't use 13* to kill makatsu in 31sec.
    The main purpose lots of people keep playing because they want to become the strongest™, while some people want the best gear possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    The main purpose lots of people keep playing because they want to become the strongest™, while some people want the best gear possible.
    And some people want the best fashion™ possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    At current state, this game felt so lacking and unfinished.
    MMOs are in constant evolution, implying they cannot come out being 'finished' already. Do you even know what you're talking about ?

Yes, getting updates means a game cannot feel like a "finished" game and you'll always be playing an incomplete product.

Good one.