Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    Hysteria and Chimera, you guys both have good points. PSO2's story doesn't become remotely interesting until a certain big guy shows up near the end of Ep. 1, whereas I was engaged with PSO the whole way through.
    Now that we've been talking about this so much, I may start fresh w/ a new character PSOBB. I miss that game. Only thing I wish there were was HUmarls...
    I still haven't played much through the story although I really want to...It's such a turn-off having to complete parts of the matterboard to progress through the story. And then having to repeat the chapter to go through the branching paths kinda sucks in my opinion. Give me capsules and client story orders (like in PSO) anyday. The Client Story orders were great. Seat of Heart, Soul of Steel and Seek my master were awesome!

I tried playing my old PSO games and they just weren't as fun. I downloaded Schtack BB and realized how outdated the game was. Sure the nostalgia was there but it's reeeeeally slow. Especially after you've played PSO2 for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    I also miss character design in the sense that you could easily tell who is what class. I still dress my characters that way, but when you have a person next to you fighting in a bikini in the Tundra on Naberius, its off putting to say the least. Totally okay with it in the lobby though. Also wish we had actual differences in species like in PSO. I dont need anything as extravagant as say, how CASTs had S.U.V.s in PSU, but the little things like how Newmans recovered TP whil CASTs recovered HP was a nice touch.
    I don't really mind the fighting in a bathing suit part...I usually throw on my trunks when running the beach or seabed areas. But I do understand what you're saying. But you can't really expect much from a game that is kind of geared towards female characters and is full of fanservice. They made a big deal out of a boob-slider before the game's launch for goodness sake.

I do miss the racial abilities though. CASTS had all the good stuff. No poison and HP regen. Newman had TP Regen. Maybe they'll add something like that later on...(hopefully)

I do want to make one thing clear...I DO like PSO2 for what it is though. As long as you understand that it's not PSO then it's pretty enjoyable.
    Last edited by Chimeria; Jan 14, 2015 at 06:16 PM.

You're right, but I can still be dissatisfied with it. Especially the fanservice.

Shocking, I know. But that's my opinion. I enjoy PSO2 for the way the combat works, but there isn't much keeping me playing besides the LP I've been doing.

BTW, you may want to try Ultima PSOBB. Pretty much like Schtack but with a constant 3X EXP boost, sometimes 5 on weekends. Makes lvling up not so drawn out. Also friends, play with friends. I'd be game.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2