Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How an 12* weapon screw your pocket ?

5m at an Hollow gimlet (12* t.dagger) and still not +10

screw that success rate

my friends told me that 13* with lambda grinder is much easier to grind compare to 12*
    no idea about that

sega logic ...

Best part: Most of the 12*s are not worth using as 10~11*s are stronger than them.

Don't waste your Meseta...
    Last edited by n_n; Jan 13, 2015 at 09:44 AM.

Yeah, really look into what 12*s are worth it. So far I only have my eyes on grinding Lightning Espada, my Queen Viera, and the Grav Rod.
    That Hollow Gimlet looks cool, but I think I rather stay with the Nirens and Magatsu's new Twin dagger that comes with Megiverse.
    I think 13*s had a 50% success chance for all grind levels, so overall they are easier than any 11/12 *, and with much more benefit. Only thing
    worth using a grind skip on too, imo of course.

nah i got lightning espada (sword with black heart pot) and hollow gimlet (t.dagger with overall dmg increased when attack in air)
    those weapon are pretty good atm

it's not those PP regenate pot 12*

kamui is nice but i only have gimlet atm

I spent less then five million meseta to max out a Queen Viera for PP regen purposes.

I'm thinking I got really lucky now.

13* weapon grind rates are much better than 12 and even 11* weapons. Though even if you didn't fail a single grind going to +40 on a 13* it would cost 8,428,000 meseta (even more if you were to use grind skips), as opposed to 1,505,000 for 12*s.

I probably spent between 10-15m(probably closer to the 10m side) getting my TDs to +40. The grind rates definitely aren't great. :'D

Considering I never get rares for my class until theyre outdated (JUST got niren kamui last week), I havent spent shit on 12* lol. Although the only one I care about right now is the Lavis Blade that I will never own.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    13* weapon grind rates are much better than 12 and even 11* weapons. Though even if you didn't fail a single grind going to +40 on a 13* it would cost 8,428,000 meseta (even more if you were to use grind skips), as opposed to 1,505,000 for 12*s.
    Holy crap. Good thing I wont ever get one xD

I got those daggers, and spent 5m to +20 them and 4 slot affix. (I only counted the total) I used a +30% grind when it got to +9.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    nah i got lightning espada (sword with black heart pot) and hollow gimlet (t.dagger with overall dmg increased when attack in air)
    those weapon are pretty good atm

it's not those PP regenate pot 12*

kamui is nice but i only have gimlet atm
    If you don't have premium and want to go through the trouble for a 12*, then sure. Quick use of damage calc tells me Niren is still a good bit stronger while under PP Slayer, both of them considered at lvl 3 pots. New to using it, so could be wrong, but
    seems about right in terms of how much damage my skill tree puts out.