Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the replies, I know what to get now.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Uh...probably Bayari Soul/Power III/Power Boost/Ability III/Technique III. But that gives 0 HP.
    Might go Vol Soul instead of Bayari Soul.

I haven't gotten to the step for figuring out fodders to use for myself so I'm helpless at them, gonna need someone else for that.
    Outside boost week this is probably the best you can get:

Spoiler!

Just need to make sure the Gwana/Pow, Elder/Tech and Pow/Tech fodders are the same item to get the same item bonus.

I'd go with Love Fever for 99% across the board outside boost week though.

Without upslotting, just drop the Pow/Tech fodder and same item bonus, although if not upslotting I'd put Bayari/Vinc on the base item, drop the Pow/Tech and Shoot fodder and go for Bayari/Pow3/Tech3/Vinc/Pow Boost.

The "same" bonus is broken if any of the weapons or units are different. It doesn't matter if 5 are the same and 1 is different, you lose the bonus. In this case you would be limited by what units you can get Soul Receptor on, which would likely be crappy 1-6* units you wouldn't want to use.

I would recommend affixing modulator instead of both power and technique. 5s with modulator will be very expensive upslot or not, while upslotting modulator from 3 makes 4s relatively inexpensive and not so risky (86% chance from 3 to 4 with a 30%).
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    The "same" bonus is broken if any of the weapons or units are different. It doesn't matter if 5 are the same and 1 is different, you lose the bonus. In this case you would be limited by what units you can get Soul Receptor on, which would likely be crappy 1-6* units you wouldn't want to use.

I would recommend affixing modulator instead of both power and technique. 5s with modulator will be very expensive upslot or not, while upslotting modulator from 3 makes 4s relatively inexpensive and not so risky (86% chance from 3 to 4 with a 30%).
    Eww :S

I was actually going to experiment with that using a cheap Hiei set and fodder so thanks for saving the effort.