Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The article isn't bad, we just hate Kotaku because they're pure Venom(toward males).

Well, thanks for reading it! I'd encourage people to read it. I'm not a Kotaku staffer though, their views don't reflect my own, and vice versa. They just happen to publish some of the stuff I write that they like.

If you really don't wanna give Kotaku the click, but would still like to read it, just go to stevebowling.kinja.com. You can see all my stuff there, including the stuff Kotaku publishes completely ad-free.

No, no. No need to make this about gender. kotaku peddles a flavor of shit that boys and girls of all ages can find repulsive under the purview of their wholesaler, Gawker.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    The article isn't bad, we just hate Kotaku because they're pure Venom(toward males).
    Don't worry, it is justifiable as there is no such thing as reverse sexism! DISMANTLE THE PATRIARCHY!

Not sure why you're hating though, are you a misogynist?!!/1?////

edit: gawker lol

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Don't worry, it is justifiable as there is no such thing as reverse sexism! DISMANTLE THE PATRIARCHY!

Not sure why you're hating though, are you a misogynist?!!/1?////

edit: gawker lol
    I thought we were friends, Zyn ;_;

Let's just say I have a very strong opposition to what passes as social justice these days, especially certain ideological movements such as feminism.

It's honestly a disgrace to the human race how people buy into this stuff and think it's okay.

Well, fortunately for both of us that's not what I write about :P

I need to add you on my new account, by the way.

I'm not reading anything they put on the internet. They need to take their dirty laundry elsewhere....

P.S. Get thunderfoot unbanned from Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    What Edson said.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 17, 2015 at 03:33 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    personally i think making a server is more disgusting
    anyone too lazy to just join already available servers doesn't deserve pampering lmao
    I'm in favour of the idea of being able to play pso2 after sega has shut down their own servers, if only PSU had the same luck...

Do we really have to worry about it? I mean, are they doing this without any concern about what could happen for foreign players currently on JP servers? Are they really sure SEGA won't do the C&D? SEGA responded to this saying they have nothing more to say than what has already been said about NA/EU release (delayed), and they use account bans as a "solution for everything". So i'm wondering if there is something to worry about.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA