Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
As far as wands go, you really need to unlock that pot asap. you have other ways to unlock it (final EP3 matterboard quest gives you 10 for S ranking it, or you could run LQs spend 50 badges per booster). If you really can't, work on hammers instead. try to get a *13 light wand, since it's the most common element, and you'll need it to own darker mobs in EQs .Aside from that it's ok

-Not having Rikauteri does hurt the class combination, but TE/BR is good enough at casting and smacking, so if you do plan on getting it, you can hold your own and be useful even without it. If you do plan on going full wind TE, you could also get a Nebula wind. Its T-ATK part is terrible, but it's hilariously cheap and easy to get, and both the potential and rapid shoot mastery boost zanverse. So, less damage from your own banish combos, but better damage for everybody standing inside of zanverse (+30% bonus on zanverse to be precise)

-You should definitely go for Saiki, but what makes Saiki good is the Huge PP boost in the set bonus. so not having all three units makes it really terrible. Until you get all 3 parts, you should aim for lower sets (Brisa is okay-ish, easy to get and should make you bulky enough until you can get full Saiki)
I will work on the matterboards ASAP if that is all it takes for 10 boosters. What are LQ's? Leveling Quests? Nebula is a bow? I can work on getting that too if it's not too bad, I really prefer the 'support' side of Te when possible so buffing Zanverse would be nice. Also for units, currently I'm using 1 Saiki piece and this 2 set of Vent units iirc. They all have 4 affixes but obviously the 2set bonus isn't nearly as good. Thank you for the info, is there anything in my skill tree I should change?