Page 232 of 252 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2517
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

well I guess I gotta grab a lavis canon as my 3rd crest weapon then

Te/Hu is so much more fun to play now. Fi/Br got the short end of the stick with the new techs doing negative damage and techs/compounds sucking balls on lavis cannon. The wind/lightning one is great even on hu though because of the suction effect. Fuck zondeel.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    So what if it doesn't boost wand smack damage? By your logic we shouldn't compare Te/Hu to Te/Fi because one is a pure melee build with almost no Tech multipliers and the other is a Hybrid.
    Te/Fo would be just a different way of playing Te, giving a option to be a full caster while keeping it's supportive abilities. Ofc it won't be as powerful as Fo/Te, that was never the point.
    I'd rather they rebalance te/fo by pulling the emphasis away from elemental masteries than putting more focus on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'd rather they rebalance te/fo by pulling the emphasis away from elemental masteries than putting more focus on them.
    That might work too. iirc in PS Nova the Masteries only did 10% while Tech charge and stuff did 20%

So I played around with Te a bit and is seems like the whole "Te buff business" was a kickback scheme by Fo where Fo gets ALL the buffs and Te only gets a shitty PA. Fuck that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    So I played around with Te a bit and is seems like the whole "Te buff business" was a kickback scheme by Fo where Fo gets ALL the buffs and Te only gets a shitty PA. Fuck that shit.
    Sure, the PA is not that insane but it still has tons of practical and good uses. It finally gives a good pre-charge option for TE, and uncharged version slash gives you 6-7 seconds of super armor for free. I find it nice that it doesn't invalidate normals and tech, but actually compliment them in a nice way !

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Sure, the PA is not that insane but it still has tons of practical and good uses. It finally gives a good pre-charge option for TE, and uncharged version slash gives you 6-7 seconds of super armor for free. I find it nice that it doesn't invalidate normals and tech, but actually compliment them in a nice way !
    Didn't know about superarmor, then it's a bit more useful. Still for DPS this PA is barely better than wandsmack while being easier to whiff and consumes PP, though not like Te has any use for those PP as simple compounds scream Fo yet again. At best it is utility PA and after all "sega fixing Te"(actually buffing Fo, again) stuff Te is still the shit class that is only good as a buffslut.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Didn't know about superarmor, then it's a bit more useful. Still for DPS this PA is barely better than wandsmack while being easier to whiff and consumes PP, though not like Te has any use for those PP as simple compounds scream Fo yet again. At best it is utility PA and after all "sega fixing Te"(actually buffing Fo, again) stuff Te is still the shit class that is only good as a buffslut.
    Hmmmmm that delicious ragebait.... except Heavy Hammer and compound building on whacks bring far more to the table than single compound do on FO. God forbid TE can leverage any kind of relevant damage despite TE/FI being able to get higher light/wind/dark multipliers than FO/TE, or get a pre-charge option comparable to Kazan Nadeshiko. Let's just all healslut in peace because supports can only be heal bitches amirite.

Aaaand there I swallowed the bait and the line, feel free to go rant about TE on any other relevant thread, thank you !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 4, 2018 at 03:05 PM.

One of the biggest problems with Te was lack of hyper armor making Wand Bocks and or melee Techs unreliable due to the game being so aggro. Similarly Te had absolutely no Burst damage and this PA fixed both of these issues. The best solo PD Te/Hu run is now shorter by 1:15 since the PA came out. Te/Hu is now fighting for Sub 4 like almost every other class. People who say the PA is garbage frankly don't know the class well enough. The only thing I don't like about this PA is that it scales with S-ATK while every other Tech weapon PA scales with T-ATK.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Hmmmmm that delicious ragebait.... except Heavy Hammer and compound building on whacks bring far more to the table than single compound do on FO. God forbid TE can leverage any kind of relevant damage despite TE/FI being able to get higher light/wind/dark multipliers than FO/TE, or get a pre-charge option comparable to Kazan Nadeshiko. Let's just all healslut in peace because supports can only be heal bitches amirite.

Aaaand there I swallowed the bait and the line, feel free to go rant about TE on any other relevant thread, thank you !
    Yep, Heavy Hammer is not meant to replace the natural playstyle of TE, just give it another option during times when TE had nothing to do.

The new Coumpounds are pointless both for TE and FO.

The true boost to TE (that has acceptable tech damage) is the fact that the gear builds real coumpounds.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey