Page 224 of 252 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225226227234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2517

The only I can answer is regarding Shifta Crit being of low value; it's because other classes already have high crit rate, some even 100%. At the same time, non-critical hits are pretty close in damage to critical hits. So the extra damage from Shifta Crit is not high enough compared to the performance given by other talents.

Quote Originally Posted by cragner2 View Post
    So ive been back to the game for a few weeks now after a 3 year break and im trying out Techer, i wanted to go Pure support so i was suggest to try out Te/Ra, Im enjoying it, my Te is now lvl 75 but idk what Rings or Units i should be aiming for...

Also why dont people like the Shifta Crit? is it so low that it doesnt matter? should those points be put elsewhere?

On top of that How does Te/Su fair against Te/Hu and Te/Fi, while i have one techer tree that i want to focus on support i would like to have a little freedom to use other Techer combos, maybe even Te/Bo? Any help would be appreciated
    Shifta Crit isn't bad, and TE/RA should have more than enough to skill it. As Mits said only issue is that classes that get extra crit damage already have nearly maxed or close crit value. Basically you're only going to help Fighter and Gunner/Fighter with this, and a more offensive TE tree just can't really afford to sacrifice 5 points for a very unreliable return.

TE/SU is currently the strongest combo for damage if (all conditionals are met) and one of the most survivable, and it applies equally to tech, whacks, and (almost) to compounds. Caveat is its supportive capabilities and mobbing are hindered by Point Assist since you need to refresh it very often, and SU sub tree doesn't have access to step advance, which can sometimes make it hard for wand melee.

TE/BO is kind of bad nowadays, mainly because FI and BR sub get more damage both from techs and melee without having to deal with Break Stance, while only losing the fields, which are not that great of a support nowadays. Shifta critical gives enough crit rate when you'd need it and PP restorate only works if everybody is standing near you with a weapon of the right element which is anything but guaranteed. Heal Share and heal bonus are also largely worthless because Resta overheals already, and if it doesn't, 5 points into Resta Advance will give you the extra push it needs

for TE/RA I'd suggest Point weak bullet for left and Massive Hunter for Right. I'd go for Wand element change for any other Techer for left (tech parry, air reversal and step jump are also nice for TE) and either Massive Hunter, Perfect Keeper or Attack Advance for right depending on your sub and tastes
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 27, 2018 at 04:19 PM.

Was there any timetable give for TE Pa? I was trying to wait for those before I started TE.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the update after this week's update

Not sure if you want to hold your hopes up significantly for the wand PA.

Based from the mechanics shown in the trailer, its hold/charge version would at best most likely function as a kazan nadeshiko/end attract/Hr sword action type of "camp" PA, to be optimally used when waiting for targets to appear (dragon flying down after megaflare burst, deus core moving down to swoop, omega hunar spawning at defense phase 1, etc).

Definitely a considerable boost, yes (especially for non-lavis/non-atra Te), but it surely won't be the "EP3 Br Guren Tessen" of future Techers.

Unless... my thought becomes true that its 3rd level charge damage will depend on how long, or how much PP, the Techer wants to "imbue" into that "vinto smack". (the trailer showed PP "draining", instead of just reducing to a set amount like other PAs with separate charge PP consumption levels such as Brightness End)

the trailer also had them using a 3* wand with wand lover's turned off and empty wand gear, so there's still a lot we don't really know about it. still, there is some info we can gather from what was there, even if it's inconclusive.

uncharged, it hit the leg for 4,392 damage, but didn't crit.
    stage 1 charge hit the leg for a 41,045 critical hit.
    stage 2 charge hit the core for 95,612, however, that wasn't a crit.

so the stage 1 charge does somewhere along the lines of 9x of uncharged's damage, and stage 2 is at least double of that; where stage 1 takes 2.5 seconds to charge, and stage 2 is allegedly 1.5 more seconds. 4 seconds total charge.

swiki doesnt seem to have the data on the hitbox modifiers for iddetta though, so I dont know how much that is effecting the difference between the stage 1 and stage 2 charges.

if I assume they aren't that far off from each other, a full charge would wind up being the highest output for it. They COULD make this higher dps than normal bonk spam, as mobbing with a 4-second charge attack is completely incompatible with Zondeel's 3-second duration; so somebody else would have to zondeel things up for you, though I think this also means you wouldn't be able to zanverse your own heavy hammers as well. However aside from that, it could be a meaningful way to keep normal bonks relevant for mobbing, while heavy hammer finally gives techers something they can do when there's only one enemy around to attack and all the buffs are in place.

bonus: they could potentially balance it so that lavis blade basics are still stronger for single targets, so the only way heavy hammer would come out on top there is if you were using an atra wand

According to swiki, charged Zanverse lasts about 5.5 seconds, so yeah we will be able to zanverse our own heavy hammers.

ah, my bad; must have read the wrong thing

Live broadcast today just confirmed that Heavy Hammer will be S-atk based

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Live broadcast today just confirmed that Heavy Hammer will be S-atk based
    They said the attacks will be striking based, But that does not garuntee they will use S-atk. When it comes to the Tech classes, theres a lot of attacks that dont always match the attack type and what stat it uses. (for example, form wand's shockwave is a ranged type, but uses s-atk )