Page 111 of 252 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2517

Hey, guys. I've played and quit a while ago, but I'm looking to come back. I've got a 75 Te. Let's just say that I was awful at the game and I still don't get anything. All I've got on me is a Pristine Small Hammer. I want to got Te/Br, because my Te/Hu before was awful. Any tips on how to start up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Occamy View Post
    Hey, guys. I've played and quit a while ago, but I'm looking to come back. I've got a 75 Te. Let's just say that I was awful at the game and I still don't get anything. All I've got on me is a Pristine Small Hammer. I want to got Te/Br, because my Te/Hu before was awful. Any tips on how to start up again?
    just a small heads up, Te/Br require a tech bow for bossing, the one best for it is currently Rikauteri which cost like 8m each, so you'd need 16m just to max out it's element.

Unless you can get your hands on Rikauteri, stay off Te/Br. That weapon essentially makes that class.

Also depends on your Mag, S-ATT or T-ATT?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    just a small heads up, Te/Br require a tech bow for bossing, the one best for it is currently Rikauteri which cost like 8m each, so you'd need 16m just to max out it's element.
    Element value doesnt matter for teching unless you are Fo main.

Doesn't really require IMO, all you need to do is charge up Barantsion/Fomelgion if you don't have it but yes it adds a new dimension to the gameplay if you do.

I think it's possible to get that money. I don't really buy anything else. Am I looking to buy the bow already grinded?

You can buy them pregrinded or do it yourself. Depends on pricing and how your luck works.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

My thoughts are you only need the potential at lvl 3. No idea if the above post about it being 8mil was with/without the pot, but I'm guessing that with potential its much higher than 8mil.

*additional
    -you would have to get an 11* weapon pass(you need one already or buy premium to trade for passes)
    -A potential lvl 1 Rikauteri seems to be about 9mil whereas lvl 3 is about 16mil(on ship 2)
    Last edited by Nanaha; Jan 2, 2016 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Element value doesnt matter for teching unless you are Fo main.
    oh

does that mean 20 or 50 element doesn't matter at all for tech casting unless you're Fo main?

oh

does that mean 20 or 50 element doesn't matter at all for tech casting unless you're Fo main?
    It's still relevant because elements basically add on more (elemental damage?) to your weapon.
    example:
    1000 atk weapon, 50 light ---> 1000 atk, 500 light atk
    1000 atk weapon, 20 light ---> 1000 atk, 200 light atk
    *nvm no idea how it really applies to techs

What I think they meant to say is that elements aren't needed when you're using Banish arrow + techs since elements on a bow aren't part of the Banish arrow damage(assuming you switch from bow to etc weapon for techs). The next part is guesswork since I don't really know the force class, but as a force, you benefit from element conversion which adds damage to techs using the element of your weapon.

Whether this means casting techs with the bow in hand or if it affects Banish Arrow, I have no idea.
    Last edited by Nanaha; Jan 3, 2016 at 12:29 AM.