Page 181 of 252 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2517

TE/SU is also a thing, it's a weak wand mobbing, strong bossing kind of TE with allclass tact and 13* pets, though it's difficult to build now since Xmas EQ and CF are gone.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    TE/SU is also a thing, it's a weak wand mobbing, strong bossing kind of TE with allclass tact and 13* pets, though it's difficult to build now since Xmas EQ and CF are gone.
    You can still get the tact from player shop, provide you have a *10 pass.

I think that was notioned more at the lack of 13* Marron.

13* maron isn't as important now that 12* pets go up to level 110, but the build won't function at all without the all class tact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    13* maron isn't as important now that 12* pets go up to level 110, but the build won't function at all without the all class tact.
    *12 pets still lack 10 element though, they are incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    *12 pets still lack 10 element though, they are incomplete.
    Oh, yeah, that's a good point. I don't even have all of my pets at 60% element. Just my Torim and Maron...

ohh, thanks for the info guys, Im curious about that TE/SU so I might try doing that first before I try Br,Hi, and Fi as subclasses. also got tons of that all-class tact from Xmas EQ, I havent gotten the chance to use it, I guess I have a reason now

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Here is a very, very basic overview:
    Te is essentially a support and melee class; you will mostly be dealing damage by pulling in enemies with Zondeel and meleeing them with your Wand rather than casting Techs. It relies on matching elemental weakness, and as such a rainbow set of Wands is recommended (or get L/Wand Element Change, though it has a small issue when it comes to using Zondeel). Mag recommendation is typically pure T-ATK as it boosts Wand explosions and Techs, but pure S-ATK is also usable since Wands proc from it as well.
    For subs, you have a few choices:
    Te/Br: Is all about hitting weak spots, both physical and elemental; has decentish offensive Tech use, and commonly recommends using a Rikauteri for bosses.
    Te/Hu: More of your straight Melee choice.
    Te/Fi: A little more niche as it is about procing Chase, which is a bit more viable now thanks to the new Xie Wand.
    Say if I wanted to run Te/Hu. Am I better off with a S-Atk mag or a T-Atk mag?

And I'm assuming for Te/Fi just use t-atk.

Also for Te/Hu, the element change ring only effects explosions right? It doesn't change the weapon element?
    Last edited by HeyItsTHK; Feb 10, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post

And I'm assuming for Te/Fi just use t-atk.

Also for Te/Hu, the element change ring only effects explosions right? It doesn't change the weapon element?
    I was short on T Atk for most 13 star wands, so I'm assuming you'll still want like 60 t atk or so to make sure you can even use those wands.

Element ring changes weapon element which affects the explosion's element, so both.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    Either is fine. S-Atk mag is good for Form wand at bossing and T-Atk mag helps equip some wands plus more explosion damage.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan