Page 161 of 252 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    te/bo with shifta strike, zanverse, megiverse, and crit/pp fields
    Ty goodsir

or megiverse spam with flash guards if you want it more defensively

I... I think I've just fallen in love with Safoie type-0...

Ramegid type 0 doesn't seem bad at all. A dark specced TE/BR or TE/FI can make it do some serious damage when using zondeel and smacking.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    I... I think I've just fallen in love with Safoie type-0...
    it feels like a combination of iizonde with gifoe XP i really liked ramegid, just like i though it would, it fills the compound tech gauge quite quickly, and remains for some time (20s i counted)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

^

Most importantly, Ramegid type0 doesn't dissipate with hits like I feared, it's duration/time based, plus the casting speed bonus is dead set at -0.5 secs (which is actually more than my previous -0.45 secs speed crafted Ramegid orz)

Safoie type-0 feels more like Guilty Break + Gifoie to me rather than Ilzonde + Gifoie. One problem I have with parry-Ilzonding is that I usually overshoot the enemy when I'm a bit nearer than the max dash distance, unless I'm aiming for a back attack. With Safoie type-0, I stop straight in front of the target, every single time, regardless if the distance is too short.

In addition, Safoie type-0 may be the single (current) best solution to Wand's airtime troubles. It doesn't just chase laterally, it also chases vertically. You can practically shoot the first dash charged, then just proceed to chase and 'dog fight' the aerial mob using a series of uncharged Safoie type-0's. Normal attacks will recover PP for your next dash if needed, and you will literally not come down, lose airtime, or lose distance, so long as you don't get stunned by an attack.

As an added bonus, you can even combine Ramegid and Safoie type-0 + Form Wand to create an awesome aerial exhibition the likes you'll usually only see with a Bouncer, Fighter or Gunner.
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Oct 5, 2016 at 12:12 PM.

i just found out an incredible fun new way to play te/fi using the new crafted techs on this dark falz arms that just came.

is extremely fun, using rafoie as a gap closer, keeping ramegid on, and wand smacking or ragrantsing for damage, you guys should try it out
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

so i guess thanks to ramegid, that its a good idea to have a dark tree
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    so i guess thanks to ramegid, that its a good idea to have a dark tree
    ramegid craft is garbage the dmg is pitiful and the range is shit lol the only reason to craft it is because regular ramegid is never used anyway. i'd hardly say having a dark tree just because of ramegid craft is a good idea unless you already used dark tree for certain things beforehand (like altar, floating continent, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    ramegid craft is garbage the dmg is pitiful and the range is shit lol the only reason to craft it is because regular ramegid is never used anyway. i'd hardly say having a dark tree just because of ramegid craft is a good idea unless you already used dark tree for certain things beforehand (like altar, floating continent, etc.)
    Ramegid is not a primary attack, you precast it and let it passively damage things while you do other things. It is also very useful to help charge combo techs. I do agree that Ramegid alone doesn't warrant a dark tree but I would recommend dark and wind trees for the areas that are predominantly weak to those elements as long as you remember to change to/from them as you change quests.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)