Page 100 of 252 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2517

Lucky for TEBR, you only need 1, and don't even need it with max element (unless you spam to also smack with it, but you already have better choices for that). LOL Force mains have to get 8 of them.

As for tech customization, I believe the Force thread recently talked about them (it's a subject that gets brought up a lot).
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Oct 2, 2015 at 06:19 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Wondering which Techs for each element are the best at bringing up compounds as Te/Br. Ragrants for Light after Zondeel is obvious, but it always seems like a challenge to get compounds with most other elements especially when I literally see some Fo/Te getting their compounds as early as right after tge first EC on regiment EQ while I barely get 1/4 until I use Ragrants on the first wave of darkers.

Also wondering if Elysion Nabarta is ever comparable in DPS to Wand smacks outside of freeze chance.
    Last edited by escarlata; Oct 13, 2015 at 05:23 AM.

So any tips for bosses as Te/Br?

I understand you're supposed to use Banish Arrow followed by tech spam but I have a few problems with this.

1. You're supposed to use a tech the boss is weak against for Weak Stance. I have no idea how long Banish Arrow memorizes damage before it procts, but do I really need to charge techs, or do I need to spam jump cancel?

2. I run out of PP really quickly spamming techs - I get 3 casts off and I'm out. Bullet Bows don't recover enough, though admittingly I don't have the PP recovery with Bow skill yet. if I charge techs I'll be able to do more damage overall right?

3. Do I really use a tech the boss is weak against, or do I just spam Illbarta?

4. When I tag a boss with Banish Arrow only one part of him glows. Do I need to hit that specific part of him with spells to proct BA or will hitting him anywhere count?

Banish Arrow records for about 3 seconds. You can hit any part of him to record damage, and the explosion will hit the spot where your Arrow landed. Spamming techs that the enemy is weak to is good if you can charge fast enough. I have good luck with Ragrants and Samegid as well as Ilbarta. I don't know if any other element will really work well with Banish Arrow specifically.

You need 195pp to get off an Ilbarta chain. I tend to get 3 casts of Concentrated Ragrants or Samegid off. Rapid Shot and the Damage/Regen bonus in that line will help you recharge more quickly.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by HollabackGuy View Post
    So any tips for bosses as Te/Br?

I understand you're supposed to use Banish Arrow followed by tech spam but I have a few problems with this.

1. You're supposed to use a tech the boss is weak against for Weak Stance. I have no idea how long Banish Arrow memorizes damage before it procts, but do I really need to charge techs, or do I need to spam jump cancel?

2. I run out of PP really quickly spamming techs - I get 3 casts off and I'm out. Bullet Bows don't recover enough, though admittingly I don't have the PP recovery with Bow skill yet. if I charge techs I'll be able to do more damage overall right?

3. Do I really use a tech the boss is weak against, or do I just spam Illbarta?

4. When I tag a boss with Banish Arrow only one part of him glows. Do I need to hit that specific part of him with spells to proct BA or will hitting him anywhere count?
    The guaranteed safe method would be PP Convert, Ilbarta x 5, Banish, charged Ilbarta x 2. Weak Stance procs on weak point too so it doesn't need to be elemental weakness. Try to have a decent PP pool like >150 with a Hiei set and basic affixes or ideally >180 with an endgame set.

I suggest starting with the safe method first since Banish tech needs some getting used to. After you get used to the safe method you can move on to riskier stuff like close range Banish Namegid-Gimegid, Banish Ragrants etc.

Banish can land anywhere and will apply its full damage. The glowing part is simply where it will explode, not where you should hit. The area you hit should be a weak point, even if Banish lands on a stupid spot because the target moved, like say, one of Magatsu's small faces.

Have you seen Kemi's Force boss kill videos? They should give a good idea of how Banish techs work, although it's Fo/Br so instead of using PP Convert for PP management it uses charged Ilbarta for Charge PP Revival:

Last edited by Selphea; Oct 16, 2015 at 08:23 PM.

Very good information and clarification on how the braver subclass works.

If I wanted a simpler wand smacking method of killing bosses, will subclassing Fighter or Hunter be a better option? I imagine that the JA bonus would help drop bosses in a reasonable time. Any solutions? Anything that wouldn't require me raising a Str mag?

HU is the way to go. Since wand attacks are soooooooo slow and have no super armor at all that Massive Hunter becomes one of the main reasons people go for HU sub. Also you can do fine with either S or T mag due not using HU weapons, but no one here really recommends that, as wands don't have very good single target DPS solutions when pairing with HU.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Hi, I plan on farming for my last two pieces of Saiki very soon, and I was wondering what affixes I should try to start with. I have 11m at the moment, so I'm not sure how far that will get me or what I should put on minimum. Any help is appreciated! By the way, I am Te/Br.

As Te/Br, you mainly want to affix for T-atk and PP so you can perform strong Banishing Arrow + tech combos with bow. At the minimum I'd recommend enough PP to be able to do 7 Ilbartas and a Banishing Arrow without having to recover, which requires about 185 PP if you step cancel in between casts. That can be achieved pretty easily with a PP crafted saiki and a few PP affixes.

With that budget in mind I'd recommend something like Guranz/Tech III/Spirita III/Latan fever (easy to make at 100% with upslotting and easily within your budget) or the same thing with Flict Magia over Spirita III if you're willing to take the risk of upslotting Flict.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Charmeleon View Post
    As Te/Br, you mainly want to affix for T-atk and PP so you can perform strong Banishing Arrow + tech combos with bow. At the minimum I'd recommend enough PP to be able to do 7 Ilbartas and a Banishing Arrow without having to recover, which requires about 185 PP if you step cancel in between casts. That can be achieved pretty easily with a PP crafted saiki and a few PP affixes.

With that budget in mind I'd recommend something like Guranz/Tech III/Spirita III/Latan fever (easy to make at 100% with upslotting and easily within your budget) or the same thing with Flict Magia over Spirita III if you're willing to take the risk of upslotting Flict.
    Just to be sure I understand, upslotting would be starting with 3 affixes and only unlocking the 4th when I go for the final affixes? I'm guessing that's cheaper than starting with 4 slots already affixed? Also, do you know if it would be much more expensive with Stamina III added as well, I always have trouble surviving some things, and really hate being 1 shot haha.