Page 102 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2517

Is an Elysion techer still viable? I mean, with 13* and all...

It still has some uses but I would not count on it as a primary weapon. It isn't like enemy difficulty has increased to match the new weapons' power.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by Renavi View Post
    Is it worth it to upgrade from Pristine Small Hammer to Summit Moon even with only 25-30 element on the Summit Moon? Also, should I craft my Pristine Small Hammers? I doubt I'll be getting multiple 12/13* anytime soon, so they'll probably last me a long while. Thanks in advance for any help.
    A set of Red wand would probably be your best bet. And you don't truly need to unlock potential lv3, since the difference is 2% more than lv1.

And looking on pso2 swiki, red wand drop in forest, cave, desert, tunnel, floating continent(/skycape now in eng patch?), ruin and coast VHAQ if you feel like hunting them.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Just adding to the question about Red Wand vs Summit Moon, would the former actually outdamage the latter even if both are at pot 3? Or is it more in consideration of price?

Would also like to check, but what's a good multiclass wand that works with both TE and FO?

I think the red wand is better simply on the basis that's its latent is a universal damage boost, and thus affects Zanverse all the time.

Hello, thank you LonelyGaruga for writing this guide, and also all the Techer friends for contributing on this thread, I've learned a lot by reading most of its pages.

Now that Braver's skill tree is more streamlined, what should I get with the extra points? My apologies if this was already mentioned here, didn't find it <.<;;

is fighter not a good option for a subclass anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    A set of Red wand would probably be your best bet. And you don't truly need to unlock potential lv3, since the difference is 2% more than lv1.

And looking on pso2 swiki, red wand drop in forest, cave, desert, tunnel, floating continent(/skycape now in eng patch?), ruin and coast VHAQ if you feel like hunting them.
    I've went ahead and started collecting/grinding/crafting Red Wands, the only thing I'm not sure about, and can't seem to find on Google is where I can buy Photon Boosters. I've heard it's in the CM Shop but I didn't see it listed, is it in the second shop? Not sure how to unlock it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterMarion View Post
    Now that Braver's skill tree is more streamlined, what should I get with the extra points? My apologies if this was already mentioned here, didn't find it <.<;;
    You can prioritize Katana Gear/Combat/Finish. And then Average Stance or S-Atk Up.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    is fighter not a good option for a subclass anymore?
    Nope, BR sub does anything FI sub can do and even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Renavi View Post
    I've went ahead and started collecting/grinding/crafting Red Wands, the only thing I'm not sure about, and can't seem to find on Google is where I can buy Photon Boosters. I've heard it's in the CM Shop but I didn't see it listed, is it in the second shop? Not sure how to unlock it yet.
    You have to clear Mission 3 of Challenge Quest 2 at the very least to unlock Shop #2, which sells Photon Boosters for 3500 CM.

.....or doing Bingo and collect class weapon titles
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan