Page 112 of 252 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2517

Tech damage ignores weapon element unless you have Element Conversion, unlike striking and ranged attacks. Whether it's 10 or 50 element, Techer gains absolutely nothing for tech damage by having higher element.

This is specifically for techs. Wand Gear and JB attacks are striking, so they do get a T-ATK bonus from weapon element.

So if I got this right, if you don't have that bow, go Te/Hu and don't touch Te/Br until you do?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

I'd say go Te/Br anyway, you get Snatch JA Combo and better tech/Step Attack damage than Te/Hu regardless. Te/Hu's only really decent if you have WL/partisan (mostly partisan) to use for bosses. Otherwise they're pretty much the same with slightly different strengths and disadvantages. Might as well play Te/Br anyway.

Would a rainbow of Invade wands do more damage than a rainbow of Summit Moons?

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    I'd say go Te/Br anyway, you get Snatch JA Combo and better tech/Step Attack damage than Te/Hu regardless. Te/Hu's only really decent if you have WL/partisan (mostly partisan) to use for bosses. Otherwise they're pretty much the same with slightly different strengths and disadvantages. Might as well play Te/Br anyway.
    i play both, depending what i'm going to do
    Snatch is great, but Massive Hunter is great too

Quote Originally Posted by akitalevia View Post
    Would a rainbow of Invade wands do more damage than a rainbow of Summit Moons?
    For my current build, it does less on average because of variance, it's 0.5% stronger than my Red Wands and 5% weaker than my Summit Moon with the same affixes on the calculator.

In my opinion not worth the expensive element change, but I don't know your build.

Use the damage calculator for your particular build/stats.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterMarion View Post
    For my current build, it does less on average because of variance, it's 0.5% stronger than my Red Wands and 5% weaker than my Summit Moon with the same affixes on the calculator.

In my opinion not worth the expensive element change, but I don't know your build.

Use the damage calculator for your particular build/stats.
    Ah thank you. I was aiming for the Invade if the gap due to the damage variance wasn't too big because I'm out of cash atm and don't have time to farm up anymore.

In a 2D Relationship

Would Te/Br still beat Te/Fi if I just want to cast techs with wands and not bow?

Yes. Weak Stance is stronger than Brave Stance, and Snatch Step JA allows for faster casting than what Fi sub can provide

TEFI can be nice/ok. But even if someone was using the "no need to match element with FI sub", TE's EWH and enemy weakness in general are already lost (even FOFI are rare these day, and for others reasons). FI weapons don't offer much for a TE main (or suffer too much from the lack of HU in the mix) to my knowledge.

While Brave Stance + TAJA + PP Slayer can potentially be more than Weak Stance, WS is easier to use, using TAJA is not always optimal depending on situation and PP Slayer doesn't mix well with PP Convert. Speaking of PP Convert, PP regen are active during a step and Snatch Step JA's circle work for both PA and Tech, so echoing escarlata, SSJ is awesome for TEBR.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.