Page 130 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132133140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Looks like it's just as I've said: somebody just don't know how to play I bet you die on on new PD too.
    Tell me how YOU play then. And tell me if you can support better than a TE/RA or TE/SU, or deal more DPS than any other class.

Oh and I died once by Persona when I bring TE/HU in, no more. The MPA is shitty enough that I reach 5th DPS with more than half of the time casting Zanverse/Megiverse.
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; Jun 23, 2016 at 11:50 PM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Yes, keeping team buffed with fields/techs and healed while doing topDPS at the same time is really poor performance, lol. I think somebody just unnable to play properly.

nah, that's stupid. I have Fo in my team with 400hp and he died only once per run. All attacks are pretty dodgable, especially with mirage.
    ok sure bud. tell what you do that a te/ra + gu/te doesn't do better than te/bo. top dps? kek

you can get away with min hp in a good mpa that can keep double stunlocked most of the time and wipes pd phases quickly. that's not going to happen in pugs though. regardless min hp = 1 mistake and dead. you also don't even know fo min hp which is 574hp. breh pls.

Looks like it's just as I've said: somebody just don't know how to play I bet you die on on new PD too.
    saying "you don't know how to play" against a numerical argument is not a counterargument. it's ignorance.

while doing topDPS
    I do not see how anything after this was taken seriously.

Hound the player for damage logs! :- )

Quote Originally Posted by Varuden View Post
    I've been loving Techer/Braver a lot recently and resolved to main Techer. Before doing so I played Br/Ra and Hu/Fi interchangeably.

However, sometimes I feel that I am playing Te/Br wrong because I die in boss EQs fairly easily. Especially the revamped PD where I die fairly often on the second fight, usually being one shot by most attacks.

My build is as follows:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Weapons include a Rikauteri, Quotz Cane, Orbit Wand, a few Pristine Smalls, and now working on a Austere Axe (slowly but surely)
    Units are EX3 PP Crafted Saikis

I never really had trouble with HuFi because of guarding and automate, and Bow Braver I usually kept my distance. But I feel techer has a much different playstyle from those classes.

How do you Techer mains survive, and deal decent damage at the same time?
    All what said above was true, I'll just add, if you didn't, get a tech parry ring at at least lv10 (of course preferably maxed out). At max level the parry is pretty much as lenient as a perfect guard with other melee class, and works mostly the same. Since you're charging your tech not only does it allows you to survive, but you can also release your charged tech for offense or support and gain precious time in the process

Important detail though, parry window can't exceed charge time : If your Concentrated Ragrants is charged in 0.30 seconds, even if tech parry is maxed out (meaning 0.6 second parry window) the parry window will stop when ragrants hits full charge, meaning if you're a bit unsure about your timing, you might want to parry with slower techs !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 24, 2016 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varuden View Post
    I've been loving Techer/Braver a lot recently and resolved to main Techer. Before doing so I played Br/Ra and Hu/Fi interchangeably.

However, sometimes I feel that I am playing Te/Br wrong because I die in boss EQs fairly easily. Especially the revamped PD where I die fairly often on the second fight, usually being one shot by most attacks.

My build is as follows:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Weapons include a Rikauteri, Quotz Cane, Orbit Wand, a few Pristine Smalls, and now working on a Austere Axe (slowly but surely)
    Units are EX3 PP Crafted Saikis

I never really had trouble with HuFi because of guarding and automate, and Bow Braver I usually kept my distance. But I feel techer has a much different playstyle from those classes.

How do you Techer mains survive, and deal decent damage at the same time?
    Sell your rikauteri, shit is outdated and not even fun to use, get a good set of wands and repurpose all your rikauteri points (pp convert, all bow skills, pp restorate) into something better like deband toughness/cut/step advance since you're having problems with dying. You do more than enough damage with zanverse, crafted ragrants/whack and combo techs when you have good wands.
    Oh and by the way maxed hp just reversal is a must, everything knocks you back and that 20% heal means you hardly every need to do it manually.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Sell your rikauteri.
    How about no?

If you want pure wand smack, go TE/HU. If you wand pure Zanverse, go TE/SU or TE/GU. If you want pure wand casting, go TE/FI.
    There's no reason to go TE/BR without Rikauteri.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    How about no?

If you want pure wand smack, go TE/HU. If you wand pure Zanverse, go TE/SU or TE/GU. If you want pure wand casting, go TE/FI.
    There's no reason to go TE/BR without Rikauteri.

Also, crafted Nazan and Zonde gave rikauteri even more flexibility and spells to work with .Type 0 Nazan x2 with proper spacing makes for very decent banish combos (better damage + possibility to combo from range, but needs positioning/good manual aim and multi-hit tech means worse against very mobile enemies, but so far everything that is weak to wind is too slow for it to be an issue)
    Lighting is a FO element, so TE doesn't really care, Type 0 doesn't work on vardhas, misses on everything that is faster than a snail (ok this might kind of suck in the end) BUT I find Type 0 Zonde x2 awesome for banish combos. if you can find the window to use it : when TE/BR can get over 200k from banish combo without hitting specific weak points, without light mastery + ragrants or Lolbarta lucky hit, you know it's at least remotely decent. I'd like to hear other people's opinions about this

If anything I think Rika is actually even more relevant than before

Sell your rikauteri, shit is outdated and not even fun to use, get a good set of wands and repurpose all your rikauteri points (pp convert, all bow skills, pp restorate) into something better like deband toughness/cut/step advance since you're having problems with dying. You do more than enough damage with zanverse, crafted ragrants/whack and combo techs when you have good wands.
    Oh and by the way maxed hp just reversal is a must, everything knocks you back and that 20% heal means you hardly every need to do it manually.
    I thought the whole point of having Braver sub is to use a bow and banish to boss better...

Frankly I find Rikauteri to be fun, simply because it's a bow, and I was a Bow Braver player.

Oh right, I was a Bow Braver player- I don't think I'm removing Bow skills regardless because I still play it from time to time. I can't get skill trees on demand because I don't bleed real life money, sorry about that.

As for Step Advance- as much as I don't want to die, I don't really want to rely on iframe increasing skills because I found that skill to be waste for my other class combinations that included Braver and again, I don't bleed real life money. I don't really have the luxury to tinker with skills every waking moment, so I was hoping for gameplay related advice.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    there's no way around not being punished for minimum hp in new PD. you need some hp/tank units of some sort or be a super god at stepping all attacks.
    Ah alright. I'll probably have to make some tankier units, I can't rely on pure dodging because my ping spikes like a temperamental child.

nah, that's stupid. I have Fo in my team with 400hp and he died only once per run. All attacks are pretty dodgable, especially with mirage.
    Reason I don't play force, I really don't like mirage that much- I don't hate it, but it just feels too slow for me. I also have a habit of still double/triple dashing.

to quote hillary, delete your account.