Page 135 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135136137138145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    everything (generic questions get generic answers, sorry breh).
    i doubt every craft is good. also my question isn't that vague. i know nearly nothing about crafting. That was your opportunity to educate me instead of giving a stupidly vague answer.

I've played pso2 since beta but there's a lot of stuff i never really bothered to explore and know nearly nothing about. I.E. Banish arrow, tech/pa crafting/timed crafting.

also should i be going s-attack or t-attack? I'm playing TE/BR

for a casting Techer, which is the best subclass? IIRC doesn't Fighter have the best tech multipliers as a subclass?
    Last edited by RubyVixen; Jul 15, 2016 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyVixen View Post
    i doubt every craft is good. also my question isn't that vague. i know nearly nothing about crafting. That was your opportunity to educate me instead of giving a stupidly vague answer.

I've played pso2 since beta but there's a lot of stuff i never really bothered to explore and know nearly nothing about. I.E. Banish arrow, tech/pa crafting/timed crafting.

also should i be going s-attack or t-attack? I'm playing TE/BR

for a casting Techer, which is the best subclass? IIRC doesn't Fighter have the best tech multipliers as a subclass?
    T-Atk, simply because techs and also wand explosions.

For casting techer (I'm assuming you probably don't want to hear someone say "Go play force main for casting") Br/Fi/Fo subs can work.

Braver has banish shenanigans for bossing (Aka hnnng yes 999k+ numbers on screen) and also weak stance in general. You can also make use of Katana Combat/Finish for unzondeel-able things as well as tech-guren cancel for mobility. It's like a compete well rounded package.

I'm not too familiar with fighter sub with techer, but it probably include a bunch of stance dancing. But the multipliers are there, but I feel that Banish's existence makes Braver sub still better for bossing.

Force sub... Well. It's just a much weaker version of Fo/Te- nothing really special to note.

Tl;dr- Braver sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Varuden View Post
    T-Atk, simply because techs and also wand explosions.

For casting techer (I'm assuming you probably don't want to hear someone say "Go play force main for casting") Br/Fi/Fo subs can work.

Braver has banish shenanigans for bossing (Aka hnnng yes 999k+ numbers on screen) and also weak stance in general. You can also make use of Katana Combat/Finish for unzondeel-able things as well as tech-guren cancel for mobility. It's like a compete well rounded package.

I'm not too familiar with fighter sub with techer, but it probably include a bunch of stance dancing. But the multipliers are there, but I feel that Banish's existence makes Braver sub still better for bossing.

Force sub... Well. It's just a much weaker version of Fo/Te- nothing really special to note.

Tl;dr- Braver sub.
    so im really casual, so lets pretend stuff like tech-gurren doesnt exist.

how do i get 999k damage to appear on screen? I'm happy if I hit 50k. Is there a way to achieve this with minimal minmaxing? no more than 3 affixes per piece of equipment.

how do i get 999k damage to appear on screen? I'm happy if I hit 50k. Is there a way to achieve this with minimal minmaxing? no more than 3 affixes per piece of equipment.
    short answer: no.
    long answer: if you're only willing to 3s, you are probably too poor (or unwilling to part with the sum of cash) to get a rikauteri (t-atk ancient oath bow) which is tebr's main bossing tool for banish + techs.

long answer: if you're only willing to 3s, you are probably too poor (or unwilling to part with the sum of cash) to get a rikauteri (t-atk ancient oath bow) which is tebr's main bossing tool for banish + techs.
    by cash do you mean real money? I'm well off in that regard. in game currency? I don't think I'm particularly wealthy. i'm not sure how to make money other than dailies and klotho.

i dont need super optimal gear. just the bare essential passable gear would be enough for me to enjoy the game. i'm at a point where i feel like i'm deadweight and have no understanding of what i need to do to fix that.

The last time I checked Ship 2, a 10503 100ish~Tatk Rikauteri was at the very least 12m~. So yeah, if you want to see big numbers you have to be willing to get the necessary equipment.

With minimal affixing and stuff you'll probably see I'd say... At least 100k? Depending on if you Snatch JA EVERYTHING, hit elemental weakness, and hit physical weakpoint

by cash do you mean real money? I'm well off in that regard. in game currency? I don't think I'm particularly wealthy. i'm not sure how to make money other than dailies and klotho.

i dont need super optimal gear. just the bare essential passable gear would be enough for me to enjoy the game. i'm at a point where i feel like i'm deadweight and have no understanding of what i need to do to fix that.
    In game currency. Real money just makes making in game currency easier sellingwaifudressups. It's not required at all.

If you want to fix that feeling of being deadweight, you can start by making sure you grind up your equipment to +10(OT)/+30(NT) and at least basic affix them. (90atk+ weapon & 60atk+hp/pp units) I'd say that would be bare minimum.

From there, build up meseta and start gathering fodder to use for more advanced affixes, if you want to further yourself more.
    Last edited by Varuden; Jul 16, 2016 at 12:48 AM.

The last time I checked Ship 2, a 10503 100ish~Tatk Rikauteri was at the very least 12m~. So yeah, if you want to see big numbers you have to be willing to get the necessary equipment.

With minimal affixing and stuff you'll probably see I'd say... 100-300k? Depending on if you Snatch JA EVERYTHING, hit elemental weakness, and hit physical weakpoint

In game currency. Real money just makes making in game currency easier sellingwaifudressups. It's not required at all.

If you want to fix that feeling of being deadweight, you can start by making sure you grind up your equipment to +10(OT)/+30(NT) and at least basic affix them. (90atk+ weapon & 60atk+hp/pp units) I'd say that would be bare minimum.

From there, build up meseta and start gathering fodder to use for more advanced affixes, if you want to further yourself more.
    so until recently it was my understanding that s-attack was the way to go for wand smacking. this was a long time ago though.

My affixes were all quartz/power 3/spirita 3.

so until recently it was my understanding that s-attack was the way to go for wand smacking. this was a long time ago though.

My affixes were all quartz/power 3/spirita 3.
    S-ATK boosts the whack itself, but each whack produces an explosion per enemy smacked that has AoE and scales on T-ATK : on a single target, the S-ATK part is about twice as strong as the explosion, so S-ATK sounds enticing but whenever there are two enemies or more, the multiple explosions will all hit every enemy, making them incredibly better than the S-ATK part for mobbing

Long story short T-ATK is better but S-ATK plays a part as well : your affixes for TE should be either full T-ATK ( especially if you play FO on the side or play TE/FO) or S + T-ATK, with emphasis put on T-ATK (i.e stuff like doom break, Ability, apprentice soul or w-e soul boosts S + T-ATK, vinculum/modulator depending on what you can afford, and use the rest of your spots for Tech Stats and/or HP/PP depending on what you affix)

Te/Fi basically gives you the freedom to cast pretty strong techs regardless of element while still putting out solid melee damage. The stance dance multipliers and chase advance are really nice boosts as well it just takes effort, the lower HP over Te/Hu means you need to really know how to dodge properly and manage your PP well. It's a class combo that isn't popular with En players anymore (it used to be) but is still really utilized with JP, though it takes a lot more to gear it up since Te/Br just means you need your Rikauteri sorted. Anyway yeah you'd run a t-atk build so you can make the most of your tech freedom. Attack Advance ring is a must though.

Overall Te/Br is definitely a better package, especially with bossing where it outshines every other Te sub, but Te/Fi is absurdly fun to play which is why I still run it.
    Last edited by Kazzi; Jul 16, 2016 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    Te/Fi basically gives you the freedom to cast pretty strong techs regardless of element while still putting out solid melee damage. The stance dance multipliers and chase advance are really nice boosts as well it just takes effort, the lower HP over Te/Hu means you need to really know how to dodge properly and manage your PP well. It's a class combo that isn't popular with En players anymore (it used to be) but is still really utilized with JP, though it takes a lot more to gear it up since Te/Br just means you need your Rikauteri sorted. Anyway yeah you'd run a t-atk build so you can make the most of your tech freedom. Attack Advance ring is a must though.

Overall Te/Br is definitely a better package, especially with bossing where it outshines every other Te sub, but Te/Fi is absurdly fun to play which is why I still run it.
    I'd just slightly disagree with one point (sorry if I'm being nitpicky) but TE/BR is "better" just because it's more versatile : out of the 3 combinations, it's actually the most expensive to gear (rainbow set of wands is absolutely needed, reds and hammer may not be that expensive, but when you need 5 of them to compliment your main wand, that really adds up. Rikauteri being Rika is also a meseta sink).TE/FI and TE/HU can already shine with one good wand and maybe one innocent form weapon for FI sub and TE equipable sub-class weapons (which are really more about optimizing, since wand melee can do just fine for most of the situations)

TE/FI is super fun and really underplayed for the potential it has, I wish we could see more of them
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 17, 2016 at 04:22 AM.