Page 136 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2517

TE/FI is still my favourite techer playstyle, but I have found myself really enjoying TE/GU in larger parties.

TE/FI with R/Attack Advance and Aura Velhaal is not too bad at killing bosses XP

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I'd just slightly disagree with one point (sorry if I'm being nitpicky) but TE/BR is "better" just because it's more versatile : out of the 3 combinations, it's actually the most expensive to gear (rainbow set of wands is absolutely needed, reds and hammer may not be that expensive, but when you need 5 of them to compliment your main wand, that really adds up. Rikauteri being Rika is also a meseta sink).TE/FI and TE/HU can already shine with one good wand and maybe one innocent form weapon for FI sub and TE equipable sub-class weapons (which are really more about optimizing, since wand melee can do just fine for most of the situations)

TE/FI is super fun and really underplayed for the potential it has, I wish we could see more of them
    Yeah Rika is a HUGE meseta sink but it pays off if you can get one with 130-150 T-Atk into a brutal slaying machine! Though I have no intention of switching to Te/Br despite following that route before, it's just not fun for me

I'm sad more people don't play TE/FI it is by far my favourite class combo just because of the fun potential! A rainbow palette really helps if you can afford one, otherwise the orbit talis/wand serves as a great PP battery for those longer fights and boss runs. It's awesome to see there are still people out there who play it as well! I get a lot of "why aren't you a br" comments :/

TE/FI came back ever since Wand Gear Element was out as strongest wand smack combination, so those "why aren't you a br" are way too late catching up lol.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Can someone please post what I should be dumping points as TE/FI? It seems interesting!

Necessary stuff
    The rest on TE tree should be put on Deband branch or Wind Mastery if you do wand smack and support, or Light/Dark Mastery + PPR + PPC if you do tech casting.
    On FI tree, PP Slayer for tech casting or S-Atk Up (not much but help somehow) for smacking. Step Advance is nice to have too.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Considering we will get a Wand Elemental Change ring, would the Xie Wand V.2 be worthwile ? (outside of being my Resta tool for my HU//FI//anyclassthatcan'tusetechs ?)

Oh and as TE/FI I can Wand smack AND use techs right ? Because I noticed myself doing this as TE/HU and tech damages stinks a little.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jul 18, 2016 at 05:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The new ring is only gonna be useful if you smack bosses as a TE/HU because you can pair it up with something like aura verhaar to be super tanky with massive hunter and automate with good damage output.

for mobs you need zondeel which would make you always lightning. For EQ bosses you will have the same problem with zanverse. Not running rainbow is not an option imo, because you lose at least 40% damage.

What I am more excited about is the new wand with its slashing attacks. That could be super useful on bosses that move a lot.

Those two points were precisely my worries about the Wand E Change, and even then it's not going to be useful for me at all for two other reasons:

- Zanverse for me is integral in upping my Te/Hu's wand smack damage during bossing, so Wand E Change will just make it as annoying as Jet Boots Gear
    - Tech Charge Parry ring is just far too good of a blocking tool for me to give up my L ring slot over

Isn't that new wand from Las Vegas (Form Seiss) going to be completely broken? >_>

I'm hesitant to upgrade my current one too much, now ;s

I suppose the ranged smacks won't carry wand explosions over, since that would make all wands before it technically obsolete.
    Hmm, then again the ranged base damage alone already kind of makes it superior to other wands prior it orz

Also, in the off chance that they really do carry wand explosions over...
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Jul 18, 2016 at 07:19 AM.