Page 140 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2517

The only silver lining is how the Ray serie of weapon actually boost damage with stuff that doesn't cost PP, unlike Xie's 2015 13* or Psycho Wand. But then Sega left alone those potential in the dust. So unless they add in the patch note for when Vegas come out that BO's JB Gear no longer change element with zanverse, megiverse or zondeel (and bonus updating those +damage -PP pot), it would be unfair to BO.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

I want to play TE/HU and I don't like TE/BR and I think it's bad.

Do I just suck it up and get a single 13 star wand of one single element? I'm used to rainbowing my weapons on techer, but 13 stars ruin that

TE/BR is actually the best tho, but well everybody has their preference. I also enjoy TE/HU more.

For your question, TE/HU and TE/FI doesn't need rainbow, since one off-element 13* wand has roughly the same damage (could be lower by a bit) as match-element 12* and below.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Strange,I actually love TE/BR and TE/FI but don't really like TE/HU because it feels a bit too whack-oriented and repetitive.

I'm actually curious to know why people don't enjoy TE/BR as much as the other combinations (apart from gear hell)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Do I just suck it up and get a single 13 star wand of one single element? I'm used to rainbowing my weapons on techer, but 13 stars ruin that
    you only need one or a few wand at *13, simply the most useful elements as in any weapons

- Light because Darkers obviously
    -Fire for FI sub and element chase proc, if not FI sub and with a good light wand, you can actually skip this unless you're running Ult Lilipa at times
    -Ice for Ult Nab if you actually run it. otherwise skip

Enemies weak to any other elements are often not enough of a threat for you to actually need a good matching wand if FI or HU sub as it was said. as for BR sub, hammers and reds will be more than enough to cover that kind of content
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 30, 2016 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    TE/BR is actually the best tho, but well everybody has their preference. I also enjoy TE/HU more.

For your question, TE/HU and TE/FI doesn't need rainbow, since one off-element 13* wand has roughly the same damage (could be lower by a bit) as match-element 12* and below.
    Yeah that's what I assumed.
    Kinda sucks, I liked rainbow wands and liked seeing the different spell effects

Really boring to only get 1 wand. So aura or ray I guess? I like aura because 15% DR on bosses is huge, and I generally 2-3 shot all trash even using my crappy 10 star wand right now. Ray seems good but is a LOT of time compared to aura and only better vs trash - which is something I generally don't feel TE has problems fighting.

Is light aura a good option? It also buffs zanverse(so does ray)

wait for that slashing wand , we dont know how good/bad it is

Maybe it's just because I was too used of experiencing the utterly horrible and way, way, way, way too long time to get 13*s when they were first implemented (yes, I've yet to get any of the fabled and mythical Gal series weapons), but I still find farming for NT 13*s now still way easier than ever.

In fact, I've already completed my rainbow set of 13* wands for my Te/Hu because of this. Yes, without even grinding, just casually joining scheduled EQs here and there with my spare time, and strategically laying out what's good and what's available during those time vacancies. I actually had a harder time mentally to farm for Aura wands, even though technically an Aura CF sheet can be completed in just one day, just because it felt too "grindy" for me to farm.

For the record, I currently use:

Light - Orbit
    Fire - Orbit
    Wind - Quartz Cane
    Ice - Ray Wand
    Dark - Ray Wand
    Lightning - Revolcio

and yes, all affixed, and at 10603 (or 32603)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Yeah that's what I assumed.
    Kinda sucks, I liked rainbow wands and liked seeing the different spell effects

Really boring to only get 1 wand. So aura or ray I guess? I like aura because 15% DR on bosses is huge, and I generally 2-3 shot all trash even using my crappy 10 star wand right now. Ray seems good but is a LOT of time compared to aura and only better vs trash - which is something I generally don't feel TE has problems fighting.

Is light aura a good option? It also buffs zanverse(so does ray)
    Aura vs Ray is really dependent on class combination. HU sub doesn't benefit from the 10% PP reduction, and only has wands for bossing anyway, so Aura is an equivalent or better choice (Ultimate excluded, since mobs not dying in 2 swipes means you actually need a good wand for them). TE/FI and TE/BR are actually decent casters so that PP reduction helps quite a bit, not to mention that TE/BR already has Rikauteri for bossing, so Ray is really worth getting over Aura for them.

So yeah light Aura for TE/HU only in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Aura vs Ray is really dependent on class combination. HU sub doesn't benefit from the 10% PP reduction, and only has wands for bossing anyway, so Aura is an equivalent or better choice (Ultimate excluded, since mobs not dying in 2 swipes means you actually need a good wand for them). TE/FI and TE/BR are actually decent casters so that PP reduction helps quite a bit, not to mention that TE/BR already has Rikauteri for bossing, so Ray is really worth getting over Aura for them.

So yeah light Aura for TE/HU only in my opinion
    This is pretty much the exact conclusion I came to and why I wanted to go for Aura wand. It's also like 5x as fast to get than ray, and nicely enough it seemed better to me!

Guyz, anyone knows something about the new Wand Ring? Does it work like JB gear?

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!