Page 142 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144145152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2517

What two rings should I get for Te/Br ?

Left Ring for now is Tech Charge parry, 100%. Probably will change in a few days when new wand element change ring is introduced, since TE/BR wand damage output heavily relies on hitting with matching elements, so it will definitely be the ring to go for if you don't have a rainbow of *13
    Right ring is pretty open : perfect keeper strike for wand melee is an option,massive hunter for bow usage is another option.

I'm geniunely interested, what niche does Techer fill?

It's based on racking up elemental damage via Striking Attacks no?
    What would be an ideal/cookie cutter build for TeBr?
    And are there any pages on this thread with recent info that would help me get started?
    I know that a rainbow set of *13 is ideal, but other than that are there specific things that I should know?

Quote Originally Posted by MachX16 View Post
    I'm geniunely interested, what niche does Techer fill?

It's based on racking up elemental damage via Striking Attacks no?
    What would be an ideal/cookie cutter build for TeBr?
    And are there any pages on this thread with recent info that would help me get started?
    I know that a rainbow set of *13 is ideal, but other than that are there specific things that I should know?
    Well, for one, you may want to hold that thought on building a rainbow set. Wand Element Change Left Ring comes out next week, which may remove the need to have a rainbow set.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Ah, I'll be back in about a week then
    From looking at Techer's skills, it's inherently support class right, or am I wrong?

You MUST have a Techer in every organized MPA. And TE/BR actually have good tech damage, it's just really difficult to play correctly.
    Other than that, wand whacking is fun, especially if you use voice 47 (the one with "ahahahaha" maniacally laugh). They are super strong against a group of Zondeel-able mobs with how Wand Gear works.

The first post is a bit outdated, but the playstyle of Techer hasn't changed much, so it's still relevant. With the addition of Wand Gear Element, the only change is TE/FI now shines as the strongest at pure smacking.
    This is a standard light TE/BR tree. The rest on TE tree can be put in Wind Mastery for stronger Zanverse or Territory PP Save, the rest on BR tree is free to distribute since there are nothing important left.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Thank you so much!

Would my main Techer tree change much if I decided to go Fighter, if I was running TeBr?

And is casting support a thing? Obviously I can't leech or whatever, but I imagine that I would whack things with wands and use support techs when needed.

TE/FI can cast fairly good tech damage so not much change.

Yes, support is a thing. TE/HU has no method to deal reliable single target damage, so it's better to go full support using a wind tree with some whack in between. Also, everybody love support TE in PD.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    TE/FI can cast fairly good tech damage so not much change.

Yes, support is a thing. TE/HU has no method to deal reliable single target damage, so it's better to go full support using a wind tree with some whack in between. Also, everybody love support TE in PD.
    Thanks a lot! I appreciate it

What's the best sub class for techer for PD?