Page 146 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147148149156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2517

So this means that if you're close enough, this wand means 3 hits per swing?
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    So this means that if you're close enough, this wand means 3 hits per swing?
    Yup

i saw the effect on a JB and it wa squite impresive because of the fast hit rate of jb attacks. wand is quite slow, does it worth the lack of a dmg potential over say, austere?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I forgot to post it here ..... Found it on Twitter feed earlier (It's JB, but the shockwave is also there for Wand and Rod(?) right?)

- Pict -
    Left : Sub Hu - no FuryStance
    Mid : Sub Hu - Fury Stance
    Right : Sub Ra - WHA

Shockwave is ranged-damage?

translation help? o-o
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 26, 2016 at 08:51 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i saw the effect on a JB and it wa squite impresive because of the fast hit rate of jb attacks. wand is quite slow, does it worth the lack of a dmg potential over say, austere?
    I'd say yes, that wand has only a bit less ATK than austere, and the slash damage is roughly 3.3k-4.5k (probably affected by element, we'll see when someone gets there
    depending on first/second/third attack, which is definitely more than 12% on slash + explosion. Since the slash has AoE, you don't have to worry about losing too much damage on large crowds, although the wand does become slightly weaker in that situation. The increased PP recovery and flexibilty from the slash is a nice plus that kinda makes up for it still

people have yet to try JB and rods to see if they yield similar results now !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 26, 2016 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I forgot to post it here ..... Found it on Twitter feed earlier (It's JB, but the shockwave is also there for Wand and Rod(?) right?)

- Pict -
    Left : Sub Hu - no FuryStance
    Mid : Sub Hu - Fury Stance
    Right : Sub Ra - WHA

Shockwave is ranged-damage?

translation help? o-o
    Doesn't look right, Fury Stance should be more than 7xx -> 8xx and the rightmost Oodan wasn't a headshot

here is a video of the JBs in action, he uses the lv 1 potential agaisnt enemies and the lv 3 agaisnt rock bear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVxqp1czTLc

it looks very powerfull but since BO barely uses normal attacks thanks to their abnormal PP recovery is hard to say if it really worths having over a wep with a damage potential
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Doesn't look right, Fury Stance should be more than 7xx -> 8xx and the rightmost Oodan wasn't a headshot
    Hmm .... probably non-JA?
    As for Oodan, probably a little bit of delay when taking screenshot, and Oodan is staggered?

- Hunter -
    If it's indeed Ranged damage .....
    FuryStance (Ranged) = 10%
    FuryStanceUp = 5% x2
    700 * 1.1 * 1.05 * 1.05 = 849
    Though if it's in full JA ...... damage wise, Shockwave damage should be just slightly under WHA (1130).

- Ranger -
    WHA = 35% x2
    700 * 1.35 * 1.35 = 1275 (add a little bit variance too, maybe? Since it's 1300-ish?)

Still ..... never thought it's ranged damage o-o
    And still better to use Hu-sub of course, due to Hu's boosting Wand-smack damage.

Edit : Sorry for not doing the calculation earlier, was playing Attack on Titan (just posted it here and see how it goes) >.<
    I'm sorry >.<
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 26, 2016 at 12:08 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Last time I checked swiki said that it's ranged damage based on S-Atk. So it's true then.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hmm .... probably non-JA?
    As for Oodan, probably a little bit of delay when taking screenshot, and Oodan is staggered?

- Hunter -
    If it's indeed Ranged damage .....
    FuryStance (Ranged) = 10%
    FuryStanceUp = 5% x2
    700 * 1.1 * 1.05 * 1.05 = 849
    Though if it's in full JA ...... damage wise, Shockwave damage should be just slightly under WHA (1130).

- Ranger -
    WHA = 35% x2
    700 * 1.35 * 1.35 = 1275 (add a little bit variance too, maybe? Since it's 1300-ish?)

Still ..... never thought it's ranged damage o-o
    And still better to use Hu-sub of course, due to Hu's boosting Wand-smack damage.

Edit : Sorry for not doing the calculation earlier, was playing Attack on Titan (just posted it here and see how it goes) >.<
    I'm sorry >.<
    Ok form slash is the weirdest thing ever : procs Weak hit advance BUT doesn't proc Weak stance on headshot ? Average Fury and brave still boost it though, and weak stance works on conventional weak points.
    Such inconsistence baffles me...
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 26, 2016 at 08:00 PM.