Page 147 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2517

The best thing about it being ranged damage is that you can get headshots on enemies that lack conventional weak points.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hmm .... probably non-JA?
    As for Oodan, probably a little bit of delay when taking screenshot, and Oodan is staggered?

- Hunter -
    If it's indeed Ranged damage .....
    FuryStance (Ranged) = 10%
    FuryStanceUp = 5% x2
    700 * 1.1 * 1.05 * 1.05 = 849
    Though if it's in full JA ...... damage wise, Shockwave damage should be just slightly under WHA (1130).

- Ranger -
    WHA = 35% x2
    700 * 1.35 * 1.35 = 1275 (add a little bit variance too, maybe? Since it's 1300-ish?)

Still ..... never thought it's ranged damage o-o
    And still better to use Hu-sub of course, due to Hu's boosting Wand-smack damage.

Edit : Sorry for not doing the calculation earlier, was playing Attack on Titan (just posted it here and see how it goes) >.<
    I'm sorry >.<
    I believe the WHA part but that means the player either has no Fury Combo or the wave doesn't work with Fury Combo... o_o

But Ranged with SATK means it gets Wand Reactor on the bright side.

And I thought kamikaze arrow was wonky. I'll just wait until every detail of this wand's potential is compiled in one definative bullet-point list. This is getting hard to follow...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So now that we have this shiny new Ring, is Elemental Stance Tech Burst TE/BO decent or am I just out of my mind making silly combos that don't work again?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So now that we have this shiny new Ring, is Elemental Stance Tech Burst TE/BO decent or am I just out of my pmind making silly combos that don't work again?
    The issue wth TE/BO is still the same, the class synergy is actually very good but, boots and DB stuff being locked behind main-class doors and poor multiplier (I want to kick the guy who thought giving only about 30% damage for element stance was a good idea) really cripples its potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    And I thought kamikaze arrow was wonky. I'll just wait until every detail of this wand's potential is compiled in one definative bullet-point list. This is getting hard to follow...
    According the JP wiki, the things of note are:

-Deals S-ATK based ranged damage, and benefits from shooting multipliers like ZRA and WHA. Can also head shot.
    -Potential level increases the damage of the waves.
    -The second and third swings of the standard attack combo also launch stronger waves.
    -Distance doesn't affect damage, and they pierce targets.
    -Each wave restores PP per target struck.
    -Does benefit from Fury JA Combo.
    -Doesn't benefit from Attack Advance or Wand Lovers.

doesn't benefit from Wand Lovers ? that sucks
    everything else is fine

So, a TEhu still wants to spend most of its affixing and stats to S-atk right? Or do they also go T-atk now like TEbr?

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    So, a TEhu still wants to spend most of its affixing and stats to S-atk right? Or do they also go T-atk now like TEbr?
    Both S and T-ATK are good. Generally, T-ATK for mag to equip all the wands you want, then affixing is up to you. Ideally you affix with both using stuff like Apprentice Soul, Modulator, Doom Break, Ability and the likes, to boost both S and T-ATK , but having pure S or T-ATK affixes works well

i was wondering if someone could answer me a couple of questions?

- wich sub class i should chose, taking the new wand/rings in mind, if i want to be a hybrid of wand smacking and techs? (i want to be able to use decent dmg compound techs ocasionally

- does step avance in the br tree affects the IF of the step dodge from wand lovers?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif