Page 149 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I've tried form with the 3 common classes : TE/FI gets the most mileage of it for mobbing, followed by TE/HU. TE/BR sucks at mobbing with form ( the fact that a ranged attack that can headshot and proc WHA, but can only trigger weak stance on weak bullet/natural weak points still has me completely puzzled). TE/BR gets a mention for making this wand strong against bosses with accessible weakpoints in case you're too lazy to get your rikauteri out

Despite not boosting tech power in any way, still good for casting since you can use the wave to get a JA window/recover PP so it acts as a lesser rod shoot.

I'd say TE/FI wins the form fight hands down imo
    Alright, thanks for the info. I will admit I did get attatched to the Te/Hu survival as I was getting back into things but now that I've readapted I'll give Te/Fi a try again.

Let me rephrase my previous question:

Let's imagine for a moment that I'm going to play Crit Wand smacker FI/TE because Ethan is a shitty excuse for a FI/TE. Aside from the Critical skills, what exactly would I be investing in? Limit Break, Chase Advance, Territory Burst, etc.? Also, assuming I get the Wand I want, I'll get a 90% Crit Rate with C. Strike, Stance Critical, and Shifta Critical. Is there any way to increase this further?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hey guys, I'm thinking of doing a GU/TE zanverse build and I want to know if this looks about right.
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    [Ship 9] Sharina Wize - Human (F) Main Hero GU/HU/RA/SU/HR Level 90/80/90/80
    [Ship 9] Cyrus Wize - Deuman (M) BR/HU/BO/FO/PH Level 90/90/90/90
    [Ship 9] Isarnia Ishtar - CAST (F) FI/HU/FO Level 90/80/75
    "Life is like a book. many pages many paper cuts."

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Let me rephrase my previous question:

Let's imagine for a moment that I'm going to play Crit Wand smacker FI/TE because Ethan is a shitty excuse for a FI/TE. Aside from the Critical skills, what exactly would I be investing in? Limit Break, Chase Advance, Territory Burst, etc.? Also, assuming I get the Wand I want, I'll get a 90% Crit Rate with C. Strike, Stance Critical, and Shifta Critical. Is there any way to increase this further?
    Hmm, aside from: 5-percent critical base; 15-percent from "Critical Strike;" 20-percent from "Shifta Strike;"
    25-percent from "Brave Stance Critical;" and 25-percent from 13* Fianis "Apt Grafter" potential -- I think that's really it.

Unless you were able to equip the R/Critical Strike (Tech), then you would have over 100-percent. However, Fighters
    prevents that from happening, unfortunately.

On the bright side: Having 90-percent critical is still remarkably high for FI/TE anyways~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Is the new Wand E. Charge ring any good? Really don't want to break open a second 13* rainbow palette (Bouncer is already a pain in the ass).

Quote Originally Posted by 黒雪Yacchi View Post
    Is the new Wand E. Charge ring any good? Really don't want to break open a second 13* rainbow palette (Bouncer is already a pain in the ass).
    The main setback is that the element changes if you use a charged Zondeel, Zanverse, or Megiverse.

Doesn't sound terrible, just need to quick charge a tech of the element you want. Chances are you wont lose time (or at least too much) doing that. Although you'd think Sega would make it work like Jet Boots so that support techs don't muck it up. Then again this is Sega we're talking about.

it is very good, only that even zoondel and zanverse change its element, if you dont mind that then is great

you dont rly need a rainbow palette set with bouncer unless you min-max your character, JBs have the element change thingie and DB have break SD bonus for everything tht is not light weak
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Sharina Wize View Post
    Hey guys, I'm thinking of doing a GU/TE zanverse build and I want to know if this looks about right.
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    TE tree is perfect, nothing to say about it
    GU tree is good, but I'd drop automate deadline personally, since you have access to easy healing mid-air with TE sub, so I'd put those points into zero range crit + full chain, or something, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 5, 2016 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    TE tree is perfect, nothing to say about it
    GU tree is good, but I'd drop automate deadline personally, since you have access to easy healing mid-air with TE sub, so I'd put those points into zero range crit + full chain, or something, but that's just me.
    Okay, Thanks Zephyrion.
    [Ship 9] Sharina Wize - Human (F) Main Hero GU/HU/RA/SU/HR Level 90/80/90/80
    [Ship 9] Cyrus Wize - Deuman (M) BR/HU/BO/FO/PH Level 90/90/90/90
    [Ship 9] Isarnia Ishtar - CAST (F) FI/HU/FO Level 90/80/75
    "Life is like a book. many pages many paper cuts."