Page 150 of 252 FirstFirst ... 50100140147148149150151152153160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    you dont rly need a rainbow palette set with bouncer unless you min-max your character, JBs have the element change thingie and DB have break SD bonus for everything tht is not light weak
    Wrong thread, but you're definitely gimping yourself if you only use Break SD for Dual Blades.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wrong thread, but you're definitely gimping yourself if you only use Break SD for Dual Blades.
    Thats why i said everything but light. Of course the min-max way would be a blade of each element, but it is posible to go on just with a very good light element 13* like órbit or austere. The hardest/main enemies in EQs are darkers (PD, Td, falz family) so he can get both stances, using element for bosses EQ/td and Break stance for everything else. Break stance SD while not as strongh still raises dmg enough to make short work of everything but bosses. And even for them they do have breakable parts and PBF
    Last edited by Batty; Sep 6, 2016 at 03:36 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

sorry for the double post, but just wanted to say that the potential for the new gal weps have been released:

Restores HP with long-range <br>attacks, boosts critical rate <br>by 45% and power by 11%.
    Restores HP with mid-range <br>attacks, boosts critical rate <br>by 35% and power by 12%.
    Restores HP with point-blank <br>attacks, boosts critical rate <br>by 25% and power by 13%.

with the attack being right between invader and form/austere, and the 13% dmg pot with 25% crit. this looks like a very powerfull rival for the austere wand. what do you guys think?

my current plan is Ray for raid boss zanversing and Form for everything else , but you are actually right here

Trying to get TE/HU to work with sword, since sword's block is my favorite out of the three :c Everything I've read from guides has been saying that sword is shit, but Nox Kvelle is super fun to use.

Does Poison Boost boost basic attack poison chance, or does it only apply to techs?
    Ship 2 - Aera

Quote Originally Posted by Trombe View Post
    Trying to get TE/HU to work with sword, since sword's block is my favorite out of the three :c Everything I've read from guides has been saying that sword is shit, but Nox Kvelle is super fun to use.

Does Poison Boost boost basic attack poison chance, or does it only apply to techs?
    Sword in itself is a very good weapon if used correctly but...
    Everything that a TE/HU can do with a sword he can do it better with a wand (tech parry ring is pretty much a block for tech weapons, and wand being melee goes incredibly well with it)

off the top of my head (would need confirmation) Poison boost applies to everything. unfortunately, the increase is far too small for the number of points you need to dump into it

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    (tech parry ring is pretty much a block for tech weapons, and wand being melee goes incredibly well with it)
    +99, as in Wand + Tech C Parry ring = Saber (sorry, no offense Wand E Change ring-san)
    (combine with Zanverse for free zero-time-loss offense boost, Ilzonde for insta-position shift, and Megiverse/Resta for zero-time-loss heal)

Quote Originally Posted by Trombe View Post
    I guess it can be workable for a Te/Hu, since it can provide the necessary airtime combo-ing that wands still kinda lacks (even with its airtime boost).
    However, aside from the obvious penalties of not using native class weapons (Selector titles, 13* equipability, etc.), please do keep in mind that you'll be working with Swords in combat without Hunter Gear Boost, which in my opinion is more necessary for Swords than for Partizans and Wired Lances (WLs being almost independent from it).
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Sep 8, 2016 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    I guess it can be workable for a Te/Hu, since it can provide the necessary airtime combo-ing that wands still kinda lacks (even with its airtime boost).
    However, aside from the obvious penalties of not using native class weapons (Selector titles, 13* equipability, etc.), please do keep in mind that you'll be working with Swords in combat without Hunter Gear Boost, which in my opinion is more necessary for Swords than for Partizans and Wired Lances (WLs being almost independent from it).
    out topic but just wanted to point out, as WL user i can say than actually that hunter gear save is a very nice DPS increase for wired lance since it doubles the amount of full powered PA combos you can do from 3 to 6, allowing to focus more on doing damage than taking care of your gear bar
    Last edited by Batty; Sep 8, 2016 at 07:29 AM.

I should probably point out with the Wand E Change ring you can actually still use zondeel/zanverse/megiverse without it swapping element by quickly tapping the key to cast it and then stepping, it'll keep the element currently on your wand instead of switching it but it takes a bit of practice. Extremely useful for a quick mob pull since Zondeel is uncharged but not so great for the other two, that's how I've been using it anyway.

Edit: Also works with ilzonde too, and it's spammable
    Last edited by Kazzi; Sep 11, 2016 at 09:50 AM.

Yeah, but getting the JA after a charged Zondeel is much much more powerful then a step JA. I only use the charge ring for bosses, because the Form wand is more powerful then all other wands. The slash is strong, can headshot and seems to hit multiple parts of a boss.

for mobs I still rainbow. With all these collections sheets it should be easy to get a 60% with a good potential for each element. All melee techers should walk the pad of the rainbow, or just GTFO