Page 151 of 252 FirstFirst ... 51101141148149150151152153154161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2517

Why do people keep saying the Form wand gets headshots? From what I can tell from the JP wiki, it specifically says that it doesn't.

I think we thought so because people said it counts as a ranged attack, but I guess it's something weird? Swiki is probably right about it. I haven't tested it that much yet, other then that I can confirm it is the best smacking tool on bosses. My motivation to work on getting Austre has completely vanished.

Zondeel doesn't change element for a ring , so that gives techers a free rainbow FeelsGoodMan
    Zanverse/Megiverse does change tho
    new wand+ new ring + new techer skill that procs statuses = TE/FI love
    Last edited by Dammy; Sep 14, 2016 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    Zondeel doesn't change element for a ring , so that gives techers a free rainbow FeelsGoodMan
    Zanverse/Megiverse does change tho
    new wand+ new ring + new techer skill that procs statuses = TE/FI love
    Zondeel most certainly does change the element to lightning if you charge it.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    I think we thought so because people said it counts as a ranged attack, but I guess it's something weird? Swiki is probably right about it. I haven't tested it that much yet, other then that I can confirm it is the best smacking tool on bosses. My motivation to work on getting Austre has completely vanished.
    Since the form wand shockwave isnt augmented by attack advance. How is the new gal sheet wand as an alternative to austere for te/br? The atk is just 30 below austere but the dmg pot is 1% higher and has the 25% crit chance
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Since the form wand shockwave isnt augmented by attack advance. How is the new gal sheet wand as an alternative to austere for te/br? The atk is just 30 below austere but the dmg pot is 1% higher and has the 25% crit chance
    A TE/BR can hit 95% with Average Stance Critical, Shifta Critical, and R/C. Strike Striking. So the consistency is high enough to use Dark Gal effectively. I'd wager that it could roughly compete with Austere due to the differences between them being so minimal.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

what skills could a techer sacrifice in order to raise shifta critical? im in favor of letting pp restorate go since techers cant passively regenerate pp while casting like a force a orbit wand/talis/queen vera/rapid shoot/pp convert could easily help with the pp restore.

im thinking about something along these lines for my gal gryphon wep wand techer using the wand element and massive hunter rings, i wish i could squeeze deband cut somewhere, alongsive massive hunter ring it would give an extremely tanky moment http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Zondeel most certainly does change the element to lightning if you charge it.
    yeah, i felt like uncharged is enough

what skills could a techer sacrifice in order to raise shifta critical? im in favor of letting pp restorate go since techers cant passively regenerate pp while casting like a force a orbit wand/talis/queen vera/rapid shoot/pp convert could easily help with the pp restore.

im thinking about something along these lines for my gal gryphon wep wand techer using the wand element and massive hunter rings, i wish i could squeeze deband cut somewhere, alongsive massive hunter ring it would give an extremely tanky moment http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j
    take super treatment , that thing is OP
    pp convert is for bow combos , right ? if you play wand only you wont need it

for having tried dark gal a bit, I honestly wouldn't make it a main wand let alone make a crtical build for it. In theory it's as strong, or even slightly stronger than Austere, but in practice you actually lose a fair bit of that damage trying to be at zero range and triggering the pot.

To give you an idea, smacking a zondeel pack normally dosn't seem to trigger the pot for every enemy present, and stepping out of the pack into step attack means you're too far to trigger it. Not to mention that TE/BR or TE/FI are decent casters, and that potential doesn't help boosting that in the least. So in the end you rarely ever get the potential damage fully. It's still more than a decent wand, but if you want a main wand to use with E change ring, I'd rather settle on form/Ray/Orbit/Austere( if you're not wind techer)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 15, 2016 at 05:56 AM.