Page 152 of 252 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2517

i see, i also have a quot lithos at 60 light from my tokyo trigger party days, would that make for a decent main wand?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    for having tried dark gal a bit, I honestly wouldn't make it a main wand let alone make a crtical build for it. In theory it's as strong, or even slightly stronger than Austere, but in practice you actually lose a fair bit of that damage trying to be at zero range and triggering the pot.
    I've been testing the Gal NT wand for a while now, and to be honest it's actually great when using the Mid-Range Trigger Latent.Yes, smacking very small enemies 1-on-1 doesn't trigger the mid-range pot, but it almost always does for a lot enemies when zondeel'ed (very small mobs usually have a small HP anyway so it's a non-issue for me).

Also, the distance seems to be checked from the mob's centerpoint, as it triggers even if I smack relatively larger mobs (Road Rollers and bears, to give a minimum) at what should considered to be point blank range, just because I was still a few tiny cells away from its center. (Yes, tested that on bosses too, in which case it procs all the time, unless hit at the very center)
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Sep 15, 2016 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    I've been testing the Gal NT wand for a while now, and to be honest it's actually great when using the Mid-Range Trigger Latent
    Oh I actually didn't even think of testing that one. I'll be sure to do so !

Oh I actually didn't even think of testing that one. I'll be sure to do so !
    would be awesome to see this i recently obtained the gal wand directly from gal itself, wich mean im only 2 and half sheets away from +35 and i would really like to know if is a decent endgame main wand for te/br or not

I remember that old type Gryphon's weapon serie Long Range pot was found to activate a little closer than mid range pot, and still had much longer range.

If the Gryphon NT's pot still got the same range as OT and the above mid range being decently good for wand from previous post mean anything, then long range might need some testing too?
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

For true endgame you need a rainbow set, because charged Zondeel is a must for mobbing. The Gal wand is good enough if you have all the right skills and the right affixes. Hell, I still run with PSH's for a bunch of elements because it still beats an off-element 13*. Other then that, try to +32 as much Form wands as you can while the riding quests are still popular.

Here is a good visual representation of three potentials on NT gryphon weapons, using the first switch in Lillipa TA as a reference for player position. Personally, having prior experience with OT gryphon weapons, I don't find the potentials viable for anything, they aren't good on melee weapons due to zero-range potential distance only activating within less than a single Step distance, and mid-range/long-range potentials being still immensely awkward to work with. Mid-range potential might be workable for the wand, but you will absolutely have to Step away from the targets every time to hit them from the wand max melee distance, which isn't always optimal (and really awkward to get used to, in my opinion).
    With the wide range of weapon options these days, I really wouldn't go for these, since Ray and Form wands exist (if you aren't feeling like investing resources into the Austere Axe, or course).

hmm i actually have (altmost) all the materials to get a 60 atribute austere weapon, i was going after austere axe and in the future, a t-atk austere unit set but when the pot of the gal wand was show it looked so good in paper that i was planing getting the gal wand instead and the austere WL for my hunter (wich is currently using a +35 light seiga WL and saiki set all affixed for the 110 atk recipe in fulldive)

now im thorn again between leaving my hunter with the seiga WL and getting austere axe for the techer, or leaving the techer with the gal wand and getting austere WL xD, what would you guys do if you were in my place?
    Last edited by Batty; Sep 15, 2016 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    hmm i actually have (altmost) all the materials to get a 60 atribute austere weapon, i was going after austere axe and in the future, a t-atk austere unit set but when the pot of the gal wand was show it looked so good in paper that i was planing getting the gal wand instead and the austere WL for my hunter (wich is currently using a +35 light seiga WL and saiki set all affixed for the 110 atk recipe in fulldive)

now im thorn again between leaving my hunter with the seiga WL and getting austere axe for the techer, or leaving the techer with the gal wand and getting austere WL xD, what would you guys do if you were in my place?
    Depends, Austere is a great whacker, but if you're wind TE, Austere doesn't boost zanverse, so it may be a bad choice. It's an excellent wand if you're light or dark though !

Depends, Austere is a great whacker, but if you're wind TE, Austere doesn't boost zanverse, so it may be a bad choice. It's an excellent wand if you're light or dark though !
    im a light techer so i guess it does help? for zanverse im planing on getting a rikauteri bow anyway