Page 168 of 252 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2517

Okay, I think I can now finally take a good break from PSO2

Warning, the following image might blind you with all of it sparkling glory!

Spoiler!

That is far more effort than it could ever be worth. Congrats all the same.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Wand element change. "one ring to rule them all"

congratz on completing your rainbow set though i could never do that, im still trying to decide between austere wand wich i had the mats to buy at 60 atribute a long time ago or keep trying amduscia to see if im lucky and get a couple more of drago deadlion wands to reach 60 atribute and stay with that lovely perma massive hunter effect
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I love my element change ring but if you are /HU it is a quite a pain to have to cast again once you Zanverse or, if you still charge it, Zondeel. I can see why some people wouldn't want to go through that and pick up multiple wands.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Charged zondeel is so much better then uncharged. On large spawns it has a much larger reach and it lasts longer. The worst thing that can happen to a melee techer is that one enemy doesn't get sucked it. It basically doubles the time you need to kill the group. I mean this game is Rush Rush Rush Star Online right?

My policy regarding the Wand Element Change ring has been to go both ways: take the ring in the meantime and work on building a rainbow palette in the long term. I can cover any missing elements now for EWH with the ring, and then I can fill in wands later so that I can have charged zondeel, ilzonde, and Zanverse back.

Even after I complete my palette, the ring will still be useful for one-off wands like the Form Wand, since, while the Form Wand is great as far as I have seen, I don't seriously see myself making a rainbow palette of them (honestly I will probably struggle to complete even one of them).

Right now I am only missing Ice and Wind wands, so I've got most of the content I care about covered. The lack of Wind is sometimes painful, but the need for Ice doesn't come up much.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

I agree with Loveless' approach for TE main; use the ring with one wand until you're happy with your full rollout.
    It's really too bad no one runs Riding Quests at the moment when everyone and their cousin is running Gyx CF. Would have loved to take advantage of the RDR boost for that as well. Each Vegas giving a base of 1.5% is grating.
    At this point Form is the bossing wand while Ray and Gyx are my mobbing wands (as soon as I get Form to 60 element, that is.)

Tip of the hat to qoxolg for that rainbow palette. You must have worked furiously for that. Dedication in spades!

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

Yeah gratz for the rainbow, and most importantly, god bless NT weapons for making it actually possible without being a billionaire xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

If only obtaining Form scythe wasn't at the mercy of the masses....

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

MELEE TECHER 4 EVER! ! I find most PA spam classes to boring to play. Thats why I invest 90% of my playtime and gearing in melee techer. The only other character I find entertaining is my Gunslash only FI/HU.

NT grinding was indeed my saviour to make this.

Now I have to wait for at least 14*s before I get motivated to play again :/\ I could try to do a better affix job, but meh, not gonna do that without a 10% boost week.